Chapter 6

I was walking to History class when somebody came up from behind me, covered my mouth, and pulled me into the janitor's closet. I was about to scream when the person turned me around, and I saw Harry.

"What the fuck you dick you fucking scared me shitless!" I screamed.

"Oops sorry, but not really," he said.

"You're such a dickhead," I retorted.

"Whatever you can't do anything about it now can you?" he smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go we're late for class."

"Actually I was thinking about ditching."

"Ditching? You want to ditch school?" I asked. I've never ditched school before. I was too scared to. What if the teachers found out or something I didn't want to risk that.

"Yes it's a term that means to leave or abandon so let's leave the school. Just for today."

"I don't know I've never ditched before Harry."

"Come on don't be such a goody goody!"

"But what if the teachers find out? There are cameras all over the school."

"Who cares! What's the worst they're gonna do? Call our parents? It's not like they're going to suspend or expell us Louis!"

"I'm still not sure I-"

"Please Louis please it'll be so much fun," he begged.

"Okay fine, but if we get caught it's your fault," I finally gave in.

"Yes! Okay let's go," he grabbed my hand, and we exited the janitor's closet. We made our way to his car. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he replied.

"Come on tell me!"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"It's a surprise!"

"No just tell me now come on!"

"Sorry can't say."

"Fine then when are we gonna get there?"

"We're here already," he smiled. I looked out the car window and saw a frozen yogurt shop.

"Frozen yogurt?" I asked.

"Yup," he grinned. I grinned back. We climbed out of the car and entered the yogurt shop. We waited in line and when it was our turn to order, i ordered a butter pecan flavored yogurt while Harry ordered vanilla flavored yogurt.

"You ordered vanilla? That's so boring," I teased.

"Hey it's not boring! It's a classic!" he argued.

"Boring."

"Classic."

"Boring."

"Classic," we went on like that for a few minutes until our yogurt was finally ready. We sat at a table and started eating.

"How's your yogurt?" Harry asked me.

"Delicious. Probably better than vanilla," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nah mine's probably better."

"Ha yeah right."

"Here taste some," he offered. Before I could reply he put the spoon into my mouth and I tasted a mouthful of vanilla yogurt and it tasted amazing.

"Okay you're right that is pretty good, but mine is probably still better."

"Here let me taste it then," he took his spoon and scooped some of my yogurt and tasted it. "Well damn that is good!"

"Told you!" I smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever," he chuckled. We finished our yogurt and spent the rest of the day just walking around the area. Pretty soon it got dark, so he drove me home and kissed me goodnight.

"See you tomorrow Louis."

"See ya Harry have a good night."

"You too!"

I unlocked my house door while smiling like an idiot. Before I could close the door, my father slammed it shut and pushed me against it.

"What the fuck were you thinking you idiot?" he yelled.

"What are you t-talking a-b-bout?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I'm fucking talk about!"

"No I d-don't"

"Yes you do don't fucking lie you prick!" he spat.

"But I really don't know what you're talking about!" I started crying. He let go of me, but then he pulled my hair and dropped me to the ground.

"Your principal called. He said he saw you ditching school with one of your dumbass little friends." he explained. My face went pale and my body went numb. Shit i knew I shouldn't have ditched school. "What the fuck is wrong with you huh? You start yelling back at me, then you don't make me my fucking dinner most night, and now you fucking ditch school with your little stupid friend!" he kept screaming.

"Don't call him stupid!" I instantly regretted what I yelled at him and clapped my hands over my mouth. He balled up his fist and punched the wall behind me.

"How dare you fucking tell me what to do!"

"I didn't mean to say that I don't know what got in-into me I'm s-sorry dad i-"

"You're damn right you don't know what's fucking gotten into you! I'm gonna teach you a fucking lesson! He dragged me by my hair into the bathroom then turned on the bath water.

"Stay put and don't you dare fucking run away!" he ordered.

He waited until the bathtub was all filled up then he gripped me by my arm roughly and pushed me into the water. I tried screaming, but the water filled my mouth. He pulled my head out then dunk me back into the water, he kept doing that multiple times.

"I hope you learned your lesson and you won't try anything stupid again you fucking shit," he started to laugh.

He let go of my hair, and I leaned my head against the wall. Once he left the bathroom, I started to cry. I couldn't believe what just happened. My dad almost drowned me. He almost fucking drowned me. What did I even do to deserve this? I absolutely hated him. He abused me for the most stupid reasons. As much as I hated that he tried to drown me over ditching school, I didn't regret ditching. I spent the day with Harry and I enjoyed it. One day karma will come and bite my fucking dad in the ass, and he'll finally get what he fucking deserved.

After 20 minutes I climbed out of the bathtub soaked in water. My clothes were soaked and I felt like i weighed 300 pounds. I changed out of my wet clothes and climbed into bed. I stayed up for a while silently crying, and then i don't know when or how but i was finally able to fall asleep.

Why hello there people thank you for reading chapter 6 it means a lot to me and i'm still looking for a new cover so if you could send me edits i would really appreciate it my twitter is @cagedtommo thank you :)