Chapter 64

"Here Harry," I heard Liam's voice.

I was finally out of the hospital and back in my house. The words Nick the prick said to me were still lingering in my head, but I pushed them back. I'm not gonna let a stupid asshole tell me what to do. It's not like I was going to try to get Harry back anyways. We were done. For good. Sure, we're still gonna talk, but that's about it.

I gave Liam the key to my house incase him and the boys decided to visit. I just wouldn't be in the mood to walk all the way downstairs to unlock the door for them. They decided to check up on me everyday to make sure I wouldn't do anything stupid. I argued against them of course, but I could see where they were coming from so I just let it go and agreed. I also had to go to my first therapy session tomorrow, which I wasn't looking forward to.

"What's it for?" Harry asked. Sounded like they were talking downstairs.

"Your sister remember? You still made him happy. Take the money," Liam said.

"No, it's fine. We're not together anymore remember? We broke up."

"Are you dumbasses really still doing that? You haven't told Louis yet?" Zayn asked.

What? Told me what?

I slowly tiptoed out of my room making sure not to make any noise. I stayed upstairs out of sight eavesdropping.

"No," Liam and Harry said in unison.

"Why not?" Zayn seemed angry.

"What are we talking about now?" Niall's voice traveled upstairs.

"How Harry and Liam or you haven't told Louis about the pay yet."

"Oh, that."

"Listen it's not the right time to tell him yet alright?" Liam sighed.

"It's been almost one year! When will the right time be? What? Another 2 years? 5? 10?" Zayn raised his voice.

"Shut up! He might hear you!"

"I don't care! You need to tell him. I can't believe you're still taking their money Harry. I thought you loved him. This isn't just a game anymore where they pay you to date him. You should know this already. I don't care if it's for your sister and to help for her treatment! Get a job or something! It's not fair to Louis!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Shut up Z-" Niall started.

"He's right," Harry said quietly. "He's always been right. It's not fair to Louis. And I just can't do it anymore."

There were tears in my eyes. This whole time. This whole fucking time it was just a game? It was just to earn money to help his sister. He never loved me. It was all just a fucking act to earn a few hundred bucks. I can't believe my own best friends and a person I thought who loved me would do this to me.

"Just take it anyways. It'll be the last one I promise," Liam said.

"I'm not taking it. I feel quilty and terrible. It's not right."

"You want to help your sister don't you?"

"Yeah, but I'll find another way. Keep the $300. I don't need it anymore."

"Just take it Harry. We want to help your sister too. She needs it," Niall said.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"For christ sakes! Louis almost killed himself! And we're standing here talking about giving Harry money for making Louis happy? He doesn't seem very happy to me. He's sleeping in bed. He almost died! Do you all not fucking care?" Zayn yelled.