Chapter 16

I woke up the next day feeling a slight sting on my thigh. I looked down at it and the events of last night all came back to me. As much as I wanted to stay in bed all day and just sleep, I still had to go to school. Once I got ready and walked out the front door, I saw Harry's car parked near my house. I smiled to myself and walked over to it. I opened the door and hopped into his car.

"Hey," I greeted him.

"Hey babe," he leaned over and kissed me. "Ready for school?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's go," he started the car and started driving.

"How was your day yesterday?" I asked.

"It was good. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house today," he looked over to me.

"What for?"

"To study."

"Okay," I smiled at him.

He parked the car in the school's parking lot and kissed me goodbye.

"See you in English," I said.

"Can't wait," he replied.

The classes seemed extremely long and boring today. I just wanted to get them over with until it was time for English, so I could see Harry again. I just doodled in my notebook and didn't pay attention to anything my teachers were saying. Finally, it was time for Englisih. I smiled while walking to class knowing I'd be able to see Harry again. 

I walked into the classroom and saw Harry sitting in the back of the room talking to Zayn, so I made my way over to them.

"Hey buddy," Zayn clapped me on the back.

"Hey."

I sat in the seat behind Harry and talked to both of them until the teacher came in.

"Okay everybody today you'll be reading How To Kill A Mockingbird. You'll have 1 week to finish the book then write an essay about it," she announced. 

Throughout the whole class period, Harry would always turn around and make funny faces at me which caused both of us to laugh and the teacher gave us weird looks but didn't say anything. We also passed notes to each other just saying dumb stuff.

When the class was over, I hugged Harry goodbye and made my way over to my next class which was also my last class of the day. The whole time I just daydreamed and didn't listen to the teacher which I've been doing a lot lately. After the school bell rang, I was the first to rush out of the class and through the school's front doors. I made my way over to Harry's car to see Harry leaning against it on his phone.

When he looked up and saw me he flashed me a grin. We drove to his house in silence.

"Looks like my mom isn't home yet," he announced when we got to his house.

"Is she at work?" I asked.

"Either that or visiting Gemma in the hospital."

"Oh I see."

We made our way to his room and cracked open our textbooks and began studying. Most of the time, Harry just complained how he didn't get it and I would encourage him to do his work and told him to shut up. We studied for almost 2 hours when my stomach started growling.

"I'm hungry," I told Harry.

"Okay let's get something to eat," he walked out of the room to his kitchen and I followed. He opened his freezer and looked through it.

"We have popsicles. Do you want that?"

"Yeah sounds good."

"What flavor do you want?"