Chapter 55

"Yes Louis, we would love to have you over," Lillian told me.

"Okay be there soon then I guess," I said and hung up the phone.

I decided to give Lillian another chance and meet her family, which I guess is kind of my family now. I mean both of mine were dead anyways. I changed into some of my nicest casual clothing and checked myself in the mirror.

"Woah there where you going all fancy? Have a date eh?" Zayn came into the room.

"Yeah with my biological mom and her new family," I sighed.

"Oh. So how you feeling about it then?"

"Nervous, scared. I don't know."

"I'm sure you'll be fine tonight."

"What if they end up hating me?"

"Please you are the Louis Tomlinson. You are very lovable."

"Thanks bro. Well I gotta go, oh and I'm borrowing your car bye!" I closed the door and rushed out the front door before he could object.

20 nerve wracking minutes later, I was parked outside Lillian's house. It was a white 2 story house that looked freshly painted. It had big windows, a garage, and a front lawn with a nice well kept garden. Which was basically the opposite of my old and ugly house that I used to live in. Maybe it was time to move out of Zayn's place and live on my own in my old house. Probably use the money I have to get a car, maybe get a job before college starts.

I walked up to the front door and knocked 3 times. A moment later, a girl opened the door. She was almost as tall as me, but looked a bit younger. Probably 14 years old. Her light brown hair was done in a braid and she was wearing a floral dress.

"Hey I'm Lana, you must be Louis," she smiled.

"Yeah, actually I am. Hi Lana."

"Sup. The dining room is right this way," she closed the door and led me to the back of the house. The dinner was already on the table and another girl was setting up the table with Lillian. I'm guessing the other girl was Ally. She looked younger than Lana. Possibly 11 or 12. She had dark hair and dressed more casually than Lana.

"Louis is here mom," Lana said and took a seat at the table.

"Oh hi Louis! Come and sit! We saved a seat just for you darling," Lillian said cheerfully.

"Thanks," I gave her a small smile and sat down.

"Cody should be out of the bathroom soon. That's my husband," she explained.

"I already am out honey. So where's this Louis," a man came out of the bathroom and walked into the dining room.

He was middle aged, kind of chubby, but a kind smile was on his face. Was it weird that I was fond of him already? Now if I could only be a little bit fond of Lillian then maybe all my problems would be solved. We all sat down and ate dinner quietly and awkardly. Probably mostly because of me duh. I knew this was a bad idea, but what's done is done.

"So... Louis, how old are you?" Ally, who was sitting next to me, asked me.

"I'm 18. I'm actually going off into college in about a month and a half," I smiled at the girl. 

"I'm 11. I'm going into 6th grade soon," she beamed.

"Really? Are you excited?" I asked.

"Kind of," she shrugged.

"What do you mean kind of? You should be excited, you're going into a new grade you can make new friends. I promise you will make lots of new friends."