Chapter 11

It's been 3 hours, and I was still in bed zoned out just thinking how my life would be different if my mom was still alive. That is until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Ugh who the hell could that possibly be?" I asked myself.

I opened the door, and I saw Harry standing there. He looked at me shocked, and his eyes traveled down to my black eye.

"What the fuck happened to you!" he shouted.

"I-i d-don't know," I lied.

"What do you mean you don't know! You obviously should know if you have a fucking black eye! I thought you called in sick!"

"Sorry," was all I could manage to say.

"Sorry? All you're going to say is sorry? You can't even give me, your boyfriend a straight answer?"

"Sorry," I repeated. I didn't know what else to say.

"God dammit Louis," he sighed while gripping my arm and dragging me to the kitchen. He opened my freezer and took out a frozen package of peas. 

"Here. Put this on your eye it'll get better," he handed me the peas.

I put the package over my eye and winced at the coldness, but relaxed when my eye felt a bit better.

"That better?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"Good," he kissed me on the cheek. "Now do you want to tell me what happened?"

I shook my head.

"Why not?"

"I don't know."

"Louis."

"Harry."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why don't you want to tell me," he asked. I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"Because it's none of your business," I snapped.

"Well it should be if somebody fucking hurt my boyfriend!" he snapped back.

"Sorry," I sighed. "I just don't want to talk about it okay?"

"Okay," he sighed in defeat. "What do you want to do then?"

"I don't know. To be honest I'm tired and I just want to nap for about 200 years," I weakly smiled.

"Okay then let's go take a nap then," he said.

I put the peas back into the freezer, and followed Harry upstairs to my bedroom. I laid in bed with Harry hugging me. I snuggled my face into his chest.

"You're so warm," I said.

"Am i now?" he replied.

I looked up at him, and he smiled at me. 

"You're so cute," he smiled.

"No I'm not," I pouted.

"I'm not cute. I prefer the term..." I trailed off.

"Well you are cute," Harry said.

"Stop saying that," I whined.

"Why not?" he smirked.

"I don't like you describing me that way," I pouted again.

"But you are cute. Your nose is cute, your eyes are cute, your lips are cute, your body is cute, everything about you is just cute," he said.

"Okay well if you get to call me cute, then I get to call you pretty." I giggled.

"What? No," he argued.

"Yes."

"No."

"But you are pretty. Your nose is pretty, your eyes are pretty, your lips are pretty, your body is pretty, everything about you is just pretty," I mocked him.

"Whatever just go to sleep you dork," he kissed me on the forehead.

In no time, I fell asleep in Harry's arms. When I woke up, I saw that he was gone. There was a note on my pillow saying he had to go see his sister in the hospital. I sighed, and just went downstairs to watch tv. I watched cartoons by myself for at least an hour until my dad came home.

"Go take a damn shower, and make yourself look decent. I have a guest coming over," he snapped at me.

I did as he told not wanting to anger home. I didn't want another black eye now did I. After I got out of the shower and got dressed, I went downstairs to see a strange woman on the couch with my dad's arm around her. When I walked into the living room, they looked up.

"Louis this is Maria, Maria this is Louis," my dad introduced us.

I shook her hand, and she looked at me up and down most likely judging me.

"Louis go make us some dinner," my dad ordered.

"Okay," I replied. I walked into the kitchen and started making lasagna for dinner. I kept hearing Maria and my dad laughing to themselves while I was cooking. I mentally gagged.

"Dinner is ready!" I called to them.

They came into the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table next to each other. I just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Well? Aren't you going to sit down?" Maria said.

I looked over to my dad and he nodded. I sat down across from them and began to eat dinner. Half an hour later, all the lasagna was gone.

"Wash the dishes. Maria and I are going upstairs," he said.

After I washed the dishes, I walked upstairs and passed my dad's bedroom on my way to mine. I head moans and the bed creaking. At that moment I wanted to throw up. I walked to my bedroom, and closed the door. I still heard their loud moans, and I wanted to gag. I tried going to sleep, but their moans continued.

"How long have they been fucking for. God damn," I said to myself.

After what seemed like forever, their moans stopped, and I drifted off to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, and was thirsty. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, and stopped in the doorway. I wanted to fling myself out the window because of the sight in front of me. Maria was looking through the refrigerator in only a bra and underwear. She looked up, and saw me standing there.

"Oh. Hi, Louis. What are you doing up so late?" she asked.

"I could ask you the same question," I replied as I walked toward the fridge.

"Very funny," she said sarcastically.

"Excuse me, I want to get some water," I asked impatiently. She was blocking the fridge.

"Okay sorry," she moved away.

Right when I was about to fill my cup of water, she pushed me against the fridge.

"Hey what the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Be quiet!" she quietly yelled.

"What the hell are you doing," I asked.

"Oh you'll find out soon enough," she had an evil gleam in her eye.

********

Oh cliff hanger! What do you guys think Maria is planning to do? Leave it in the comments below ;) if my story gets 500 reads I'll update again :) That is all.