Chapter 53

"Please just do this for me!" I whined to Zayn.

"No. Do it on your own! You need to face him, you can't ignore him for the rest of your life," he argued.

"Uh yeah I can."

"No you can't!"

"Remember what I told you when I saw him at that donut place? I don't want that again!"

"God dammit it's just getting all your stuff and leaving! You'll be in and out quick and easy."

"It's not that simple Zayn!"

"Just please do this for me!"

I kept asking him if he would go to Harry's place to get all my stuff back for me. It was unfair of me to ask Harry's best friend to do this, but I mean I had no other ideas. I would ask Liam or Niall, but I didn't want to bother them anymore with this shit. They found out about the breakup from Zayn the day after the whole donut shop incident. They came over to Zayn's house and tried to cheer me up, but nothing worked. But of course they were my best friends so I pretended to enjoy it, but I knew they knew I was faking.

"No! Face your fear!"

"I don't want to!"

"God dammit you owe me for this," he mumbled.

"Yes! I love you," I exclaimed and hugged him.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'll give him a call and tell him I'm coming over calm your dick," he said.

"My dick is very calm thank you very much."

"Just remember to get everything of mine."

"Are you really sure you want to go through with this man? I mean taking back all your stuff is pretty serious. What if you two get back together?"

"I want to, but it's for the best if we don't. I mean if we break up once, then what's the point of getting back together just to break up another multiple times right?"

"Yeah yeah I guess," he sighed.

"Now call him and go get my stuff. I'll be in your room which is now my room waiting for my stuff to come back."

"Whatever turd."

"Thanks! Love you too!" I yelled and walked away into Zayn's room and jumped onto the bed.

Deep inside it hurt that I was taking all my stuff back, but it was for the best. I didn't want him wearing any of my stuff because if I saw that like last time, it would probably break me even more. I don't even know why he still has my stuff. As much as it hurt that I couldn't talk to him anymore, maybe I could try to forget everything between us ever happened. 

Okay who the fuck am I kidding. I'll never be able to forget. I still love him. I know that he still loves me too, but we're young. This is probably just puppy love. We don't know shit about love. It's just best if we stay away. I can't take the chance of running into him or it would shatter me.

"Hey man!" I heard Zayn say.

"Hey," I heard a voice respond.

Oh no. Oh god no. Are you fucking kidding me? Not now. Not here. How could Zayn fucking do this to me? I took out my phone and sent an angry text to Zayn in all caps.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE? I TOLD YOU TO GO TO HIS HOUSE TO GET MY STUFF NOT INVITE HIM OVER HERE DICK! COME INTO THE ROOM NOW BEFORE I STORM OUT THERE AND SNAP YOUR NECK GOD DAMMIT"

A few moments later, Zayn came into the room.

"So... Harry's here," Zayn said.

"Yeah. Pretty sure I fucking figured it out!" I angrily whispered.