Chapter 30

I'm currently sitting in my room studying for my English test. I've been at it for hours, with no breaks. Sure it was boring but I mean what else did I have to do on a boring Saturday night. I was about to turn the page of my textbook when my phone dinged.

"get your ass over to my house the rest of the boys are here :P" it was from Harry.

I replied back with, "you saved my life I was studying and I thought I was going to die of boredom"

"well the faster you get here the slower you'll die of boredom haha"

I replied with a smiley face, then tossed my phone onto the bed and quickly changed into some skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a denim jacket over it, and a gray beanie. I scribbled a note to my dad and stuck it on the door saying I wouldn't be home for the rest of the night. Then, I quickly made my way over to Harry's house. I rang the doorbell then shoved my hands in my pockets waiting for someone to open the door. A few seconds later, the door swung open and Anne, Harry's mom, stood there smiling at me.

"Why hello Louis! It's nice to see you again! Come in, come in!" she stepped aside to let me in the house.

"Yeah it's nice to see you again too," I smiled politely at her.

"The rest of the boys are in Harry's room. Have fun, but don't cause too much noise or break anything," she laughed.

"Alright thanks Anne," I gave her a small smile and made my way to Harry's room.

"I'm here!" I exclaimed as I walked into the room.

"Hey babe," Harry said as he walked towards me and gave me a hug.

Liam and Zayn were sitting on the floor across from each other while Niall was sitting on Harry's bed. I walked over to Harry's bed and sat next to Niall. Harry sat next to me and threw his arm over my shoulders.

"So what's going on here?" I asked.

"We were all bored so we decided to come over here," Niall explained.

"All right then so what are we going to do on this boring ass night?" I asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Harry suggested.

"Truth or dare? Really Harry? What are we 10?" Zayn teased.

"Come on truth or dare isn't that bad," Harry pouted.

"Aw it's all right babe we'll play truth or dare," I quickly kissed him on the temple.

"Okay who starts?" Liam asked.

"I'll start!" Niall volunteered.

"Alright Niall truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to pour a cup of ice into your pants," Harry smirked.

"What! Hell no! I'm not doing that shit!" Niall argued.

"Hey! You picked dare. Now do it," I playfully hit him on the back of his head.

"You're all dicks," he grumbled. He got off the bed and went out of the room. A few moments later, he returned with a cup in his hand and it was filled with ice.

"I'm gonna regret this," he mumbled.

He stretched out his pants and boxers a little bit and poured the whole cup in. At first, he didn't react, but then he started hopping around the room.

"Oh fuck! Holy shit! That's cold! Jesus that's fucking cold! Holy fuck! God dammit!" he yelled.

"Mate, I said to put it in your pants. Not in your boxers you dumbshit," Harry laughed.