Chapter 32

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning to the annoying sound of my phone ringing.

"Ugh," I shoved my head under my pillow letting my phone ring. Hopefully the person would stop calling, but they didn't.

"Fuck!" I picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good you're awake! I've been calling you for like 10 minutes sleepy head," I reognized the voice instantly. Of course it was Harry.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why would you wake me up at 7:30 in the morning? On a Sunday? And why are you even awake at 7:30 am on a Sunday?"

"Because it's Easter."

"Of course you would," I said.

"Whatever dork. Wanna come over to my house? My little cousins are coming and they're celebrating Easter over here. Maybe we could paint some eggs or something yeah?"

"But it's so early!" I whined.

"Please? For me?" 

"Ugh fine then. You're lucky I love you," I groaned.

"Thanks Lou! Love you!" 

"Love you more," I replied.

"That's impossible," Harry sing-songed.

"But it's not," I said and hung up with a smile on my face. 

I fell back onto my bed and groaned. I stayed in bed for 10 more minutes before I finally decided to shower and change my clothes. Then I quickly walked over to Harry's house. Once I arrived, I saw a silver car in the driveway. That's strange, it's not Harry's car. I knocked on the door, and Harry opened it with a smile on his face.

"You're here!" he exclaimed as he kissed me on the nose.

"Yeah, but I'm still mad at you for waking me up so early," I grumbled.

"Oh shut up," he smiled.

"Harry! Who's at the door," a female voice called. A tall woman with straight brown hair walked into the living room. She was wearing a white top that was tucked into her skirt.

"Oh who's this?" she asked once she saw me.

"Auntie this is Louis, my boyfriend. Louis this is my aunt," Harry introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you Harry's aunt," I awkwardly said.

"It's nice to meet you too Louis, and please call me Lacey. That's my name," she smiled.

"Of course! Thank you Lacey," I smiled back.

Seconds later, 3 little kids ran into the room screaming 'Happy Easter!' and ran over to Harry and started tugging on his shirt. 2 of them were girls, and and 1 was a boy.

"Hey kiddos! Say hi to Louis," he said as he pointed to me.

"Hi Louis!" they all said in unison. One of the little girls ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hi Louis I'm Katie," she said.

"Why hello there Katie how are you?" I said as I picked her up.

"I'm happy because it's Easter!" she smiled.

"Aw me too! High five," I held my hand up and she high fived me.

"You guys wanna paint some eggs?" Harry asked the kids.

"Yes!" they all said excitedly.

"Alright! Well I'm gonna go to work now. Have fun kids!" Lacey said.