Chapter 59

Harry's Pov (surprise!)

I took the elevator up to the 2nd floor of the hospital. I heard the ding and soon the elevator doors opened and I walked out. I walked down the hallway until I reached room 209 and opened the door. I smiled at the sight of my sister reading a book.

"Knock knock," I smiled.

"Hey Harry," Gemma smiled back and put her book down after marking her page.

"How ya feeling?" I asked and sat down in a chair beside her bed.

"A little bit better."

"Good."

"Yeah the treatment it working perfectly. How can I ever thank you?" She smiled.

"You don't have to do anything Gem."

"How did you get all the money to pay for my treatment anyways?" She asked the dreaded question I was hoping to avoid.

"Um... you don't need to worry about that right now Gem. Just try to keep getting better," I avoided the question.

Only a few people knew the answer to that question, and those people were me, Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Nobody else. Of course I felt guilty for what I did, or what I'm doing to get the money to pay for the bill, but it's the only thing that I can do. I don't want to do it anymore, I mean at first it was because I was desperate. But now, I just feel guilty out of my mind and it hurts knowing that I have to do it, but what else could I do?

"Oh my god! Please don't tell me you're secretly a porn star!" She exclaimed a little too loudly.

"How did you know!" I said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny," she rolled her eyes.

"I love you Gem. I can't wait until you can finally get out of this damn hospital and finally come home," I sighed.

"Yeah, but that might take a while little brother. And I don't know, maybe the treatment won't work so I'll just have to ya know," she looked away.

"Don't say that Gem you're making me sad."

"Well it's true Harry! Not everything has a happy ending."

"Well I still don't want you to say that. I don't want to think about that happening. You will listen to me! You're going to kick this cancer in the ass. You are so much stronger than you think you are. A lot stronger than me actually."

"I don't know about that."

"Well I do, and you are. So stop being negative!"

"Whatever. Enough about me, what's going on with you and you're little lover Louis?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Um... we kind of... like... broke up a while ago," I said slowly.

"Why!? You two were adorable together! Wait... did he cheat on you? I swear I will kill that little bast-"

"No, he didn't cheat on me. I was the one who broke up with him because of something."

"And what is this something?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing you need to know about."

"Wait! Oh my god, is he bad in bed?" She asked.

"Oh god no! It's not that! Trust me!"

"So he is good in bed?"

"I will not answer that question you pervert."

"Okay then what happened! I'm getting impatient here!"