Chapter 41

Harry's hands were on my skin, and my hands were tangled in his hair. I moved my hands down to the ends of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I could feel my size throbbing in my pants. I was about to unbuckle Harry's jeans when I head the door slam.

"What in the actual fuck is going on!"

Harry quickly got off of me, and I saw my father standing in the doorway of the living room. He had his keys in one hand and a cigarette in the other. His eyes were glazed over and red. His face turned into a dark shade of red and his neck veins popped out. I felt my heart drop down to my ass. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm gonna get a real fucking beating for this.

"I asked! What the fuck is going on!" My dad screamed. There was silence. Neither Harry nor I answered him. I was too scared too, and Haryr probably was as well.

"I'm gonna ask one fucking last time! What is going on!" My father yelled once more.

"Sir... I'm Louis' boyfriend Harry," Harry spoke his voice wavering a bit. I could tell he was definitely scared.

"Louis' boyfriend? You're- you- you're his boyfriend?" My dad harshly laughed.

"Y-yes s-sir," Harry stuttered.

"Get out of my fucking house boy!" My dad commanded.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Don't make me repeat myself again. I said get out of my fucking house!"

"But-"

"Get. Out. Now."

"Louis-" Harry began.

"Just go. I'll see you later," I said.

Harry looked back and forth between my dad and I unsure of what to do. Finally, he sighed and put his shirt back on. He walked over to me and was about to hug me, but saw my father's eyes pop out of his head. He decided against it and quickly walked out of my house. Now I'm alone with the beast. I wasn't even prepared for what was about to come.

"That was your fucking boyfriend?" My dad said in disgust.

"Yes."

"So you're fucking gay?" He made a disgusted face.

"Yeah I am," I replied.

"Wow," he took a drag of his cigarette. "You know every time you disappoint me I think to myself, there's no way you can disappoint me more. There is no possible way I will ever hate you more than I already do. But this. This just proved me wrong. You disappointed more today than any other day. And I hate you more than I did yesterday."

I stayed silent.

"Your mother never had anything against people like you," he spat. "But I do. You're disgusting. Stupid. Worthless. It should be a girl and a boy. A boy and a girl. Not a girl and girl. Not a guy and guy. You disgust me!" 

Once again. I was silent.

"And you and that boy were about to fucking have sex on my couch! MY couch! Do you know how fucking gross that is? Well do you!" He yelled.

I didn't answer.

"Fucking answer me you piece of shit!" My father grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall. I slid down the wall in pain and groaned.

"I don't know," I whispered.

"You're a fucking faggot!" He kicked me in the stomach.

"I-" I started.

"Shut up!" He slapped me across the face.

Tears started forming in my eyes.

"You're a disgusting little faggot! I can't believe you've touched me before! I can't believe I never fucking noticed until now!" He kept kicking me.