Chapter 14

On my way back home from the cemetary, I stopped by a store and bought a pack of blades. The woman behind the cash register looked at me weird, and she asked what I needed them for. I just made up a lie and said I had to use it for a school project. She seemed like she didn't believe me, but didn't question me any further.

When I walked back to my house, I saw Harry's car in my driveway. I walked up my driveway and saw Harry sitting on the stairs leading up to my porch. When he saw me, he flashed me his smile.

"Hey," he waved.

"Hey Harry what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see if you wanted to go somewhere with me today."

"Um sure lemme just go put this away first," I referred to the pack of blades.

"Why do you need those?"

"Oh not me! My dad needs them. He asked me to buy them because he needs to fix something in the house and he needs some new blades," I lied.

"Okay. Oh and wear something comfortable and something you can walk for a long time in."

"Okay. I'll be back." 

I unlocked my front door, and put the pack of blades on my bed. Then I changed into some sweatpants, a short sleeved t shirt, and some tennis shoes. When I walked out of my house, Harry was sitting in his car staring out the window. I walked over to his car and got in.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he smirked.

"Fine," I sighed.

"This is going to be a long car ride though," he informed me.

"How long?"

"About an hour maybe an hour and a half."

"Ugh why so long?" I whined.

"Don't worry it'll be worth it. Trust me," he smiled.

"Okay," I returned his smile.

The car ride was silent except for the music playing on the radio, but it was comfortable silence. Once in a while, Harry would look over at me in the corner of his eye. He didn't think I noticed, but of course I did.

"We're here!" he exclaimed.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed out of his car.

"Why are we at a hiking trail?" I asked.

"Because I thought it would be fun," he answered. He walked to the back of his car and opened his trunk. Then he took out a large gray backpack from it.

"Come on," he said while grabbing my hand.

We hiked up the trail for what felt like an eternity. The view was a beautiful sight. I've never been hiking before, and it was nice to experience something like this. It was really peaceful and nice. The whole time we were hiking, Harry's hand was entwined in mine. He whistled the whole time, and I smiled at how cute he was. We walked for so long, I thought my legs were going to fall off, or my lungs would give out and fall out of my ass.

"Can we please stop? I'm so tired I feel like I'm going to pass out," I whined.

"Sure babe," he gave me a peck on the lips.

He took off his backpack, grabbed a bottle of water out of it, and tossed it to me. I caught it and drank about half the bottle.

"Well thirsty much?" he chuckled.

"Shut up."

I walked to the edge of the cliff and admired the view. It truly was beautiful. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked back and sure enough Harry was there.

"The view is really nice," I commented.

"You know which view is nicer?" 

"What?"

"This view," he smiled at me.

"Cheesy cheesy cheesy," I smiled back.

"You know you love it."

"Yes I do," I kissed him on the nose.

"Come on let's sit down."

"Alright."

He pulled a blanket out of his bag along with 2 sandwhiches. He sat down on the blanket and patted the space next to him. I walked over and sat down and layed my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head then put his chin on top of my head.

"Eat," he handed me a sandwhich.

"Mmmm," I took a bite.

"So I see you like it."

"Yup," I nodded.

After we finished the sandwhiches, we layed down and talked and laughed about random stuff. We also played 20 questions and pointed out clouds that looked like animals or weird shapes. We also took a couple of selfies on our phones and laughed at how silly they were. It was probably the most peaceful few hours of my life in 3 years.

"We should probably get going now it's getting pretty late," he announced.

"Do we have to?" I pouted. He came over and wrapped his arms on my neck.

"Yes we do sadly," he kissed me.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Don't worry maybe we'll come back another time if you want."

"I want."

"Okay we'll come back another time then babe," he chuckled.

We walked back down the trail hand in hand. The car ride back was peaceful, and he held my hand the whole time. He kept turning his head to look at me, and would always smile which caused me to smile. His smile was just so cute and contagious. Sadly, we ended up in front of my house about half an hour later.

I opened the door and walked to the other side of the car. He rolled down his car window and grinned at me.

"Thanks for today. I had a great time," I smiled.

"Me too. I'm glad I spent it with you," he grinned.

"Cheesy as always," I rolled my eyes. I leaned in and kissed him before I walked into my house. I walked upstairs with a never ending smile on my face. I sat down on my bed and scrolled through the pictures we took today. A big smile never left my face while I looked at them. How could one person make me smile so much? I guess I'll never know, but I was okay with that because as long as Harry was the one who always made me smile everything would be fine.

*******

Yo thanks for reading this chapter i love you all please vote and comment and give me some feedback on twitter @cagedtommo. ps still looking for some covers :)