Chapter 24

It was finally spring break. I was going to plan some things to do with Harry, but he was busy visiting his sister in the hospital and visiting other family members. It's been a week without seeing him, feeling him, kissing him, and it's driving me nuts. I craved him and couldn't wait until we could finally spend some time together over spring break. Instead of sitting around waiting for Harry to return, today I called up Liam and Niall and made plans to hang out with them.

"About time you called!" Niall yelled as he answered the phone.

"Geez keep your voice down will ya?" I chuckled.

"Ya ya anyways what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today with me and Liam," I replied.

"Yeah sure where to?"

"I don't know maybe the mall then get some food to eat sound good?"

"Yeah be there in a bit bye," he said.

"Bye," I replied and hung up.

A half hour later Liam, Niall and I were at a shoe store. We already bought a shit ton of clothes and hats, but why not spend more money? I decided on getting a pair of Vans while Liam and Niall got converse. After we paid and exited the store, we went to a pizza place across the street.

"Alright boys what do you wanna get?" I asked them as I looked through my menu.

"Cheeze pizza," Liam and Niall said at the same time.

"Alright cheeze it is," I said. 

The waitress came over to our table and smiled at us.

"What would you 3 like to order today?" she asked.

"Cheeze pizza and 3 sodas that'll be all," I smiled at her.

"Alright will do," she said as she took our menus and walked off.

A few minutes later, she came back to our table with our sodas and pizza. Before she left the table, she turned around and winked at me while slipping a piece of paper to me. She walked off. I looked at the piece of paper and rolled my eyes. She gave me her number.

"What's that?" Liam asked as he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Nothing important," I mumbled.

"Well if it's nothing important why don't you just tell us?" Niall asked his mouth full of food.

"Because it's so unimportant i don't need to tell you," I retorted.

"Hmm okay then," Liam said.

As i put the piece of paper down to grab a slice of pizza, Niall grabbed the paper out of my hand and stared at it open mouthed. Then he started laughing.

"Geez am I that ugly you can't believe a girl gave me her number?" I asked.

"I'm laughing because you have a boyfriend and she doesn't know your gay," he kept laughing.

"Yeah yeah just shut up and eat your damn pizza," I chuckled.

"Hey Louis," Liam leaned in and whispered to me.

"What?" I whispered back.

"A weird woman behind you keeps staring over here," he told me.

I slowly turned around and sure enough there was a woman staring at us. She was peeking at us at the top of her menu. When she caught me looking at her, she quickly looked down at her menu. I recognized her as the lady from the park where Harry and I went. How strange.