Chapter 2

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey buddy!" the boy with the black hair replied.

"Oh hi! Sorry but i don't know your name."

"Oh I'm Zayn and this is Harry," he pointed to the boy with curly hair.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Zayn and Harry. I'm Louis."

"Nice to meet you Louis," Harry finally spoke.

His voice had that deep and raspy sound, but it was surprisingly soothing. I grinned at him, and he smiled back. I noticed he had dimples when he smiled, and i really never had a thing for dimples, but i did now. He also had really nice green eyes, and i couldn't stop looking at them. Liam caught me staring at Harry and elbowed me.

"You like him don't you?" he whispered.

"Maybe," I whispered back.

"Hmmm," he hummed.

"Too bad he's not gay," I told him.

Niall and Liam knew about my sexuality. They were actually the first ones I came out to, and they were fine with it. I was grateful they were my best friends. They were always there for me and never judged me for anything.

"Well you never know. He might be," Niall replied.

"Ha okay sure," I replied sarcastically.

"So Harry are you gay?" Liam asked him.

I slapped him on the back of his head.

"Well ow!" Liam hit me back. I glared at him.

"Well is it that obvious?" Harry laughed.

To say i was shocked would probably be an understatement. I froze in my seat and stared at him not saying anything.

"Uhh I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back," I finally spoke.

I saw a mischevious sparkle in Niall's eyes, but didn't question it. I got up and bolted to the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Niall and Liam whisper something to Harry, but I just kept running and didn't pay any more attention. When I got to the bathroom I started pacing while running my hand through my hair multiple times. I just looked into the mirror staring at myself and stayed like that for a couple of seconds. I heard someone come into the bathroom. I turned around and saw Harry.

"Oops!" he said.

"Hi." I awkwardly replied.

"Sorry... um... I'll just go," he drawled.

"Nah man it's fine I was just about to go back to the cafeteria anyways," I answered.

"Oh okay i'll meet you there in a sec then."

"Okay. Sounds good," I rushed out of the bathroom and back into the cafeteria. 

"Hey where's Harry?" Zayn asked.

"Oh he's in the bathroom," I replied.

I started eating my lunch which was a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich when Harry returned.

"So Louis, do you want to on a date tonight? Maybe a movie? Yes or yes? Great. I'll pick you up at 6:30," he said.

I choked on my sandwhich.

"W-w-what?" I stuttered.

"You, me, date tonight, movie. I'lll pick you up at 6:30," he repeated.

"Y-yeah th-that sounds great!" I exclaimed.

He smiled and his nose scrunched up and his dimple popped out.

"Alright good! Give me your phone number, so I can text you," he handed me his phone.

I typed in my number with trembling fingers, then gave his phone back to him. I was completely shocked. Right then the bell rang, and we all got up.

"Hey Louis! Can't wait for tonight," Harry winked at me then turned and walked away.

Zayn frowned at him. He looked at me, Liam and Niall and frowned at them as well. I wondered why, but didn't say anything. The next few classes he had were boring and passed by slowly. Then, it was time for English, and I was actually excited for it today because Harry was in my class. I walked into the room, but didn't see Harry yet. I sat down in the back of the class and waited. Finally, I saw Harry and Zayn walk in. Harry took a seat next to me and smiled at me, and I returned the smile. Zayn took a seat behind Harry and smiled at me too.

"Okay class today you will write an essay about the prompt on the board. If you don't finish it in class, it will be homework," Mrs. Garrity, our English teacher explained.

I was working on the essay when suddenly a paper plane landed on my desk. Excited for tonight i read. I turned my head to look at Harry and saw him smirking at me. I shook my head while smiling and kept working on the assignment. Later, the bell rang and English was over. I went to my next classes and the rest of the day passed by quickly. All i thought about was the date between me and Harry tonight. Finally the bell rang that signaled the end of school. I was walking through the halls when Zayn ran up to me.

"Don't do it," he said.

"Wait what? Don't do what?" I asked confused.

"Don't go on a date with Harry."

"Why? Wait... do you like him?"

"What! No! He's my best friend I mean I like him just not in that way, and I'm straight."

"Oh okay."

"Just don't go on a date with him. He's going to hurt you. That's all I'm going to tell you," and with that he walked away.

But of course being the stubborn little shit I am, I didn't listen to him.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading my fanfic I really appreciate it. Please tell me what you think about it in the comments and vote for it please it would mean so much to me and please also follow me @cagedtommo on twitter :)