Chapter 9

"Come on go to the match with us Louis," Liam asked for probably the hundreth time.

"But I don't feel like it," I replied.

"Come on Louis we haven't hung out with you in forever," Niall nudged me. He did have a point. I haven't hung out with Liam and Niall for weeks, and I did miss them.

"Okay I'll go," I finally gave in.

"Yes! Victory!" Niall cheered. 

"Yeah yeah," I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you want we can ask Harry and Zayn to go with us," Liam suggested.

"Yeah that'd be fun," I flashed him a grin.

"So have you guys sucked each other's dicks yet?" Niall asked. I slapped him on the head. "Hey that hurt!" he yelled while rubbing the back of his head.

"Good," I laughed.

"Fuck you," he stuck his middle finger up at me.

"Aw thanks buddy I can feel the love," I replied sarcastically.

The three of us made our way to the cafeteria from my locker. I scanned the room for Harry and saw him sitting in the back of the cafeteria with Zayn. When they saw us, they waved us over.

"Hey," Zayn greeted.

"Hey," I replied back.

"So you guys wanna go to the soccer match with us after school today?" Niall asked them.

"Yeah I'm up for it," Zayn nodded.

"Sure sounds like fun," Harry grinned.

"Great!" Liam exclaimed.

The day whizzed by fast, and soon enough the five of us were sitting on the bleachers cheering on our school's soccer team. One of the players made a goal, so we all stood up and cheered. 

"Do you play soccer?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Why aren't you on the team then?" he asked.

"I don't know I never tried out. I just didn't feel like it I guess," I answered.

"Well if you did, and you won a game then afterwards we could go to your place and have victory sex. We could fuck all day baby. It's a win win for you and me," he whispered into my ear. I gulped, and my dick twitched.

"You like the sound of that don't you?" he whispered into my ear again causing shivers to escape my body.

"I bet you do don't you?" when I didn't answer he smirked, and placed a kiss on my cheek.

The team made another goal, so the five of us stood up and cheered again. After we sat down, a girl came up to us. She had blonde hair with a few streaks of pink in it. She was wearing a tight white blouse showing way too much cleavage, and a mini skirt that just barely covered her ass. She flashed us a smile showing her pearly white teeth, then sat next to Harry. Way too close.

"Hi," she greeted Harry. She didn't even spare me, Liam, Niall, or Zayn a glance.

"Um hi," Harry replied.

"Harry right?" she asked.

"Yeah that's me," he said.

"I'm in your math class," she smiled.

"Yeah I know," he smiled back. My jaw clenched. What the fuck is he doing? Smiling at that fucking slut.

"How are you enjoying the game?" she asked, then put her hand on his arm. I had to hold back from pushing her off the damn bleachers.