Chapter 7

"Louis. Wake up!" I heard a familiar voice say. "Louis. Wake up!" the voice repeated again.

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe who was standing in front of me. It was my mom.

"Mom h-how are you here I-"

"Louis listen to me," she ordered.

"Okay I'm listening."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for dying. If I hadn't died this wouldn't be happening to you. Sweetie i'm so sorry. I wish I was there for you. I wi-" I cut her off by pulling her into a hug. We both had tears running down our faces. I couldn't believe I was hugging my mother again. I always loved her hugs; they were warm and cuddly. Whenever I felt sad when I was younger I would just hug her and all my worries would go away.

"Louis I can't stay here any longer I have to go," she said sadly.

"But you can't! You have to stay please it's torture without you. I miss you so much!" I cried.

"I'm sorry I have to. I know you're going through a hard time, but you'll get through it. I know you can, you're my strong little soldier I love you Louis," she said.

"Wait!" I called. I tried to hug her again, but she was fading more and more by the second.

"I love you," she said before she disappeared completely. Right when she faded away, my dad burst through my room.

"I have a surprise for you," he announced. A surprise? That was strange.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This," he came over to me and put a cloth over my face, and I blacked out.

When I woke up again I was on the beach, and my hands and legs were tied up. There was also duct tape on my mouth. 

"Oh look he's awake," a voice said. I looked behind me and saw my dad and 2 strange men. One was big, bald and had grease stains all over his shirt. The other was skinnier, had a bushy mustache, and had stringy greasy hair.

"Do what you have to do boys," my dad said to the two men.

The men grabbed me by my arms and started dragging me across the sand to the ocean. I tried to kick, but it didn't help. I tried screaming, but the tape muffled them. I started sobbing while trying to wiggle out of their grasps even when I knew I couldn't.

"Nobody can hear you scream. You won't escape boy. There's nothing you can do," the skinny man said.

They dropped me on the sand near the water. The bigger man took out duct tape from his back pocket while the skinnier one put a backpack on my stomach. Fuck it was heavy. They took the duct tape and taped the backpack to me. I felt like I coudn't breathe.

"You'll drown for sure with this on you," the fat man started to laugh.

"You'll be dead in no time after we throw you into the ocean. I wonder who'll find your body," the skinny man smirked. I tried screaming again, and he slapped me across the face. "Stop it you fucking prick. Do you really think anybody will hear you? Nobody give a shit about you. You're a fuck up," he spat.

They started to drag me again, and then they picked me up and threw me. My body hit the water, and I started to drown. The weight of the backpack was way too heavy. I struggled to breath. Dirty water surrounded me. I tried to kick, but the rope around my legs prevented me to do so. I knew at that moment I wasn't going to survive. I bobbed up on top of the water for a second then drowned again. I was running out of oxygen, and I felt like my lungs were going to combust. The last thing I saw before i blacked out were my dad and those 2 fucking bastards laughing at me then walking away.

*****

Hello! Thank you guys so much for 200 reads I'm so happy I appreciate it so much! I would also like to thank @12jus1D on twitter for making the new cover to this story! If you guys want to make more edits and send them to me please do, I'm thinking about changing the cover for my story every 2 weeks or so. Please follow me on twitter @cagedtommo thank you :)