Chapter 40

"Louis! Louis! Wake up you good for nothing piece of shit!" 

I groaned and rolled off my bed. I really didn't want to hear my dad's shit today.

"Yes?" I rubbed my eyes and opened my bedroom door.

"I'm going out all day today. I'm not coming back until tomorrow. When I get back I expect this house to be cleaned up. All the laundry to be done, the dishes to be done, and any mess to be picked up. Do you understand me?" 

"Yes," I replied.

"Good. And don't do anything fucking stupid," he spat before he walked down the stairs and slammed the front door shut.

"Good. And don't do anything fucking stupid," I mocked my dad. Fuck he's so damn annoying.

I layed back down on my bed and closed my eyes, but after half an hour I couldn't go back to sleep.

"Fuck," I groaned and stomped downstairs. 

I decided to make myself a bowl of cereal. I poured apple jacks into my bowl then poured the milk. I began eating, but then regretted it instantly. I spat the cereal back out. The milk turned sour. Why the fuck does this shit even happen to me. I poured the cereal out and huffed. Now what the hell do I do?

I rubbed my face and began cleaning the house. I did the laundry, dishes, and cleaned up every goddamn mess in the house. I may or may not have taken a nap in between each chore. And damn was there a lot of fucking messes. My shit father was such a pig it's disgusting. Once I was done, it was 5 at night. I sighed and curled up on my couch. I turned the tv on and watched boring kid shows until I fell asleep.

Knock. Knock. Knock, I heard. Are you fucking kidding me? Who the hell is that now? Let's just say I was more than a little grumpy today. Knock. Knock. Knock. The knocking got louder. I slowly got up off the couch and slowly walked to the front door, but the knocking kept getting louder.

"I'm coming! Calm your tits! Jesus!" I yelled. Okay yeah I wasn't in the best moods today, but hey who could blame me. I ate spoiled cereal and had to clean up the whole house. 

"Surprise," I was met with a smiling Harry at the door. My face lit up and I pulled him into a hug.

"I see you missed me," he teased.

"Yes I did," I beamed.

"Well I thought we could have a little movie night, and I brought chinese take-out," he held up 2 boxes of Chinese food and the movie The Perks of Being A Wallflower.

"Wow how romantic of you," I teased.

"Why thank you sir," he smiled and walked into the living room. 

He put in the movie and handed me a take-out box. We sat on the couch cuddled into each other eating while watching the movie.

"We should do this more often," Harry said with his mouth full.

"Mmhmm," I hummed. "And don't talk with your mouth full it's gross."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"How about now," he asked and shoved his face in mine while chewing with his mouth open.

"Ew," I laughed. "You're so weird," I pushed his face away.

"No I'm normal. I think you're the weird one," he poked my face.

"Ha. Whatever you say weirdo," I smiled.

"Dork," he replied.

"Loser."

"Dick," I leaned in a bit.

"Ass," he leaned in too.

"Shithead," I leaned in more. Our faces were close.

"Dickface," he leaned in and our lips touched. 

He pulled me closer and put his hands under my shirt and felt my skin. I tugged on his hair.

"Mmm. Stop. Stop. We just had Chinese, my breath probably smells horrible," I whined.

"Mmm. I don't care. Your skin feels warm," he said and continued kissing me.

I got on his lap and straddle him. My hands gripped the collar of his shirt. He layed us across the couch. He was over me slowly inching my shirt up. He was so beautiful it was distracting. It distracted me from the movie. It distracted me from the Chinese food we still had left to eat. And it also distracted me from the sound of a car pulling into my driveway, and a car door slamming shut.

*****

oH CLIFFHANGER. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? Leave it in the comments and I'll see if you're right haha.

twitter: jukeboxiou