Chapter 60

The firefighters burst into the room while I was holding Louis in my arms sobbing. They gently pulled me off and put Louis onto a gurney. They quickly rushed him to the ambulance outside and I followed behind them. I climbed into the ambulance and held Louis' cold and lifeless hand as the ambulance rushed us to the hospital.

"P-please don't give up Lou," I cried.

"Does he still have a pulse?" One of the firefighters asked.

"I d-don't kn-know-w," I sniffled.

The firefighter put his head against Louis' chest, then he put two fingers against Louis' neck.

"He has a pulse, but it's very weak and very slow. I hate to say this, but he could be gone in a matter of minutes," he explained.

"I know! Just do something!" I screamed.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down. I can't do anything until we reach the hospital please be patient."

"But you said yourself he could die in minutes! Why aren't you doing anything!" I yelled.

"We're here sir, now please be calm. We'll do everything in our power to try to save him," He pushed open the ambulance doors and everybody rushed around and took the gurney into the hospital.

"Somebody help! Please!" I sobbed.

They took Louis into the ER, and I tried to follow, but they didn't let me in.

"Sorry sir only family is allowed in here. You're going to have to wait."

"I can't wait! Please he's my boyfriend!" I tried to push my way in.

"I'm sorry sir it's the rules. Please stay in the waiting room!"

"I can't! I need to see him!" I screamed.

"Sir calm down! If you don't we'll have to ask you to leave."

"Fine!" I gave in and paced around in the waiting room.

It's all my fault. If I would've been there for him more he wouldn't have done this. It's not fair. He was so kind and beautiful and he deserved the whole world, yet it was so cruel to him. He did nothing to deserve the pain he went through. And I knew about his depression and his cuts. Why didn't I care more? Why didn't I listen more? This is all my fault, and I hate myself for it. After about what felt like an eternity, the doctor came out.

"Please tell me he's okay! Please give me some good news I'm begging you!" I couldn't hold any of my tears back.

"What's your name?"

"Harry S-styles," I answered.

"Well Harry, I'm afraid I can't give you good news. I'm sorry but Louis is gone."

"No!" I fell to my knees and started pulling at my hair. I sobbed until my stomach hurt, and people were staring at me. I honestly didn't give a single fuck. The love of my life just committed suicide and it was all my fault.

"Harry, please get u-" The doctor began to say.

"Doctor!" One of the nurses came running out.

"Yes?"

"You're going to want to see this!" She exclaimed and they both rushed back into the ER.

I was too busy sobbing to notice what was happening. I heard yelling coming from the ER, but I didn't even give it a glance. It's all my fault I kept repeating over and over in my head. I wanted to crawl into a hole and lay there forever and cry my eyes out. My whole world was falling apart.

"Mr. Styles?" The doctor from before came back out and helped me get up from the floor.

"Y-y-y-yes?" I tried to hold back tears yet it didn't work.

"He's alive."

And in that moment, my heart stopped for a second. I stood frozen like a statue before I began running into the emergency room.

*****

Yes it's very very short I know, but I wanted to give you guys an update. I'm currently in my second week of being a freshman at high school and I'm still adjusting, but I'm getting used to it haha. I also got my physical yesterday so I can play sports for the school year, and I found out I need to go see the eye doctors because I might need glasses and I also have to get a blood test next week. How fun. Anyways hoped you enjoyed the chapter yay :)

twitter: jukeboxiou

tumblr: blazingperfection.tumblr.com

instagram: angela_k13