Chapter 3-Welcome Home

Mollys POV

I had just slapped a boy I had barely knew. He was being a douche. He started to yell.

"What the hell Molly?!?! What was that for?" His cussing was so hot. His green blue eyes glared at me from the back of a jeep.

"Don't touch me without my permission."  I looked at him awkwardly.

"I could've killed you if i wanted to Molly. I chose not to cause.." He got cut off by Glenn, the Korean I just met. "Because you love her."

"DO NOT." His face got red and I smirked.

"It's okay if you do. I'm free." I looked at him and held out my arms. Glenn started to giggle. Carl ignored my joke. The car came to a stop and Rick stepped out of the car.

"Why'd we stop?" I asked Carl and he looked pissed.

"What do you think dumb shit?" He pointed to the blocked road.

"Shit." I said. "What are we gonna do?"

Glenn replied, " I saw a house or something back a few miles."

I looked over at Carl and he smirked. It was so sexy.

"I like your smile."

"Thanks. I like your uh um face."

"TOLD YOU RICK!" He pointed to Carl. "He's flirting with her."

"SHUT THE HELL UP." We both said in unison.

I did like Carl, I didn't know if he liked me. I didn't want to say anything because if he didn't like me it would be awkward. WHAT AM I SAYING? I had just met him.

"There it is our new home." Glenn and Rick pointed to the huge odd shaped building.

"HOLY.SHIT." Carl said between breaths.

"Is that a prison?" I was right, it was a zombie filled prison that we now called home.