Chapter 22-Mistakes

Mollys POV

I woke up, not even remembering what had happened since I hugged Carl.

I saw Carl leaning up against the cell door.

"Finally. your awake."

"How long has it been since Glenn woke you up?"

"Only like a hour. I let you sleep in. It looked like you needed it." He smiled and sat on the foot of the bed.

"Hey, no more crutches." I "yayed and woohed" and got up.

My ankle was still alittle sore but it was fine. Carl unwrapped the bandage and revealed my GLORIOUS foot i hadnt seen in a week.

"I dont know why but im like super excited for the run."

"I guess we finally get to leave this annoying little cell for a while. And possibly sleep on a real bed."
Carl grinned and reached out for my hand.

I grabbed his hand and walked out of the cell. I had slept in my regular clothes. I need to ask Carl about what happened last night.

"Carl, wait up!"

I caught up and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What happened last night? I dont remember anything after I hugged you."

"That's because you feel asleep while we were hugging. It was like a hold hug anyway."

We walked together and went out for breakfast.

Arthur was waving. I waved and I set next to him. I was in the middle, Arthur on my left, and Carl on my right. I was holding Carls hand and Arthur nudged me.

"Are you guys like dating?" He whispered.

"I dont really know. We kiss and thats all. We are like friends with realtionship qualities. Ive never really talked to him about that."

"Oh, i didnt know."

"Its fine."

I went back to Carl. He was playing around with my fingers.

"What did he want?" He whispered.

"Nothing, ill talk to you about it later."

Daryl came out with two plates of everything and one plate of eggs, for Arthur.

"I still dont know how you guys eat that crap."

When we finished, Glenn met up with us at the fence. Tons of walkers there this time.

Glenn had a car, YAY NO WALKING LKE LAST TIME.

Carl and I had our bags emptied and had our weapons, mine the golden triggered gun and a knife that Carl had gaven me.

"Hey, can i possibly go with?" It was Arthur.

Glenn looked over at us.

"Um, sure. You got any weapons?"

He shook his head.

Carls POV

I went to my bag and pulled out a butchers knife for Arthur. He probably wasnt skilled but he'd learn. I was alittle nervous for him to go. I didnt want him to die. He was actually a pretty awesome dude. He hasnt taken Molly from me yet like all my other friends back in school.

Ugh, my first girlfriend was a bitch. She really wasnt dating me. Hell, i dont even know if me and Molly are offically a couple yet. I should talk to her.

Molly hopped into the car and I jumped in after. Glenn and Daryl were coming along also. Arthur was on the right i was on the left and Molly was in the middle. She yawned.