Chapter 28-Revealing

Carls POV

We stood there waitng for a answer, their would only be 2 answers. Poistive or Negative.

She glanced at me and saw that it said Poisitve.

She looked at the test, shocked.

She didnt move or say a word for a while then she broke down.

She whimpered, sitting with her legs up in her face.

"Molly.. Im so sorry."

She put her hand up, making me stop.

"Dont Carl, I dont need to hear it. I've heard it enough. I know. "

I sat down on the fairly wet floor. She looked up, her face puffy and warm.

I put my hand on her cheek, waiting for her to talk.

She looked over at me and kissed me on my cheek softly.

"Grimes, I dont care what is going to happen. Lets just make it last." She gave a small smirk and got up, leaving the test on the ground.

Micchonnes POV

I had just gotten back from the run and I smelled off blood and rust. I decided to go take a shower in the cell block b shower room. I walked in making sure no one was already in there and opened the first curtain. I saw a small purple and white stick on the ground. I picked it up and it was wet. I quickly dropped it and looked down. It was a pregnancy test.

Mollys POV

I just had a emotional breakdown in a shower room. Wow, i never thought i would say that.

Carl and I were walking back outside to talk when Micchonne came running up quickly behind us but something small was in her hands.

I looked closely to see her holding in her bare hands, my pregnancy test.