Chapter 37-Time to catch up

Mollys POV

I heard footsteps coming from outside of the cell block. It was ordinary footsteps, like from a human,

I heard some mumbling coming from the cell next to mine.

Hershel was in there with Maggie and Beth. He was getting his arm treated.

"Hello?" I was shaking.

"It's just me." The low voice came from the cell door. The curtains opened and I saw a medium sized figure in the doorway.

Of course, It was Carl trying to scare me again.

"Geez, about gave me a heart attack."

"I missed you."

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, making our faces closer than ever.

"I missed you too, Molls."

I laughed and put my temple on his.

I then felt arms go around my waist and my legs began to wrap around his waist.

He laughed is low laugh and our noses began to nustle next to eachothers.

"I love you."

My lips began pecking at his face, his rosy red cheeks, his freckled nose, and his soft warm lips.

He then got tired of me teasing him and brought my lips to his. They crashed together and we were finally free.

His lips tasted of butter. Hm.. I didnt care and just let him kiss me.

I let go and looked as his beautiful eyes. Bright blue gray, god i loved them.

"Your eyes Carl, I love em."

"You must havent seen my dad's."

"No, trust me, i have."

His eyes were like the ocean.

I let go of his waist and sat on the bed.

He looked over at me and put his hands on my head, petting my hair.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing, little one here is giving me a stomach ache." I pointed down to my stomach.

"Molly."

"No, I DONT WANT YOUR SHIT. APOLIGIZING. NO. THERE IS NOTHING TO APOLIGIZE ABOUT. IT'S ALL DONE AND NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE."

Carls POV

"I dont want your shit. Apoligizing no. No. There is nothing to apoligize about. It's all done and nothing matters anymore."

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. I was trying to make her think of something else and she just BLOWS UP ON ME.

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE. JESUS CHRIST MOLLY! CAN YOU THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THEN THE BABY?"

OH SHIT. I was ready for a slap on the face but none came. She walked out, tears in her eyes.

"MOLLY? I DIDNT MEAN IT."

I saw Hershel sit up in bed. Maggie and Beth started to cry, happy tears.

"What's up with her?" Beth looked over at me questioning.

"None of your bussiness, Beth." I spat at her.

I walked off and found her killing the fence walkers.

She had a metal pole and stabbed a little girl walker. She had a teddy bear in her hand.

She took a hard long stare at me.

"What you lookin at?" She looked over at me.

"YOUR THE ONE LOOKING A ME."

I calmed myself down and grabbed a long pole and began to stab walkers.

Maggies POV

I was with daddy for a while and then i went out to go put up some logs.

Carl and Molly were already killing some walkers outside the fence.

"Howdy." I greated them with my southern accent.

No of em seemed to answer.

"What the hell is up with you guys?"

Carl looked over and gave me a hard long stare and walked over to me.

"Molly's mad at me."

"What happened?"

"She blew up on me and I blew up right back. I blew up and kinda brought up the baby. I said i didnt want the baby here."

"Carl, you sound like a bastard."

"It's because i am."

"All you gotta do is apoligize. It'll work out." I gave him a wink and he walked over to her.

Mollys POV

I kinda got too mad at Carl. What was their to be mad about? All he did was yell, that happens like all the time.

I looked over at Maggie, she winked at Carl and he looked over at me. I looked away so he didnt see me looking at him.

I went back to stabbing walkers. There wasnt many around. Maybe like three. I leaned up against the fence behind me.

"Hey, you hungry?" I looked over to see Rick holding out a plate with a sandwich.

I took the plate and stood up. I gave Rick a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything dad."

I sat back down and looked at the sandwich.

The bread was stale but edible, the meat was warm probably from the pigs, and the lettuce was wet. It wasnt bad.

"Hi." I saw Carl sit down next to me with a sandwich and two water bottles, he handing one to me.

"Thanks." I took the water bottle and sipped alittle bit of it.