Chapter 48- Lost

Carls POV

I saw Molly, shooken. She had her gun in her hand and was shaking badly.

"Whats wrong?"

"Something is growling in the doorway."

I got up. She followed. I heard the growling get louder and louder. Then, a little Judtih ran out in front of me.

"Carl scare you." She managed to say.

"You did scare us Judith. Don't do that again." I picked her up and held her in my arms. She pulled on my long natty hair.

"Me lay with bruber." She jumped out of my arms and held onto Molly's leg.

"She wants to lay with us Carl." Molly giggled as she picked Judith up. Molly walked into the cell and put the gun on the table, putting its safety on.

"Ok She's laying on you then."

Molly got into bed. I got into bed next to her and Judith jumped on me. She layed in between my legs and cuddled with Molly's superhero blanket. 

"Night night Carl and Molly." She rubbed her eyes and fell asleep.

Molly and I didnt fall asleep for a while. The bed was cramped. I looked over at her and pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear. She smiled and I kissed her.

"EW. Bruber kissy Molly." Judith looked up with her toungue out.

"Go to bed Judy." Molly petted her hair and she layed back down on my legs.

"I thought she was laying with you." I looked at her sparkling green eyes in the moonlight.

"She loves her bruber too much." She wrinkled her nose and layed on my shoulder.e

I kissed the top of her head and she went down to my chest.

I felt heavy breathing and fell asleep.

Beths POV

I woke up in bed. I looked over at Judiths crib to see the front caged door open. SHIT, IF SHE WAS DEAD IT WAS ON ME. I put my bare feet on the cold hard slippery floor. I ran to Cell block C to tell Molly to help but I saw Judith in Carl's lap sleeping. AW! I tiptoed in their cell and grabbed Molly's camera and took a picture, but the flash went off on the 2nd picture. I saw Judtih's eyes flutter and ran out as fast as I could, setting the camera on the desk.

Mollys POV

Im am shooken by someone. I woke up from the shaking and thought it was gonna be a emergency. It was just Judith.

"Wake up Molls." She must've overheard Carl.

"Hey Judy. Im awake."

"Yay, my bruber isnt."

"Ill wake him up."

Judith stood up and sat on the floor with my blanket wrapped around her. I on the other hand was trying to wake up the beast.

"Carl. Carl. Come on. We gotta go work with your dad."

"5 more minutes." He put the pillow over his head.

"No Carl. It's almost 8. We're gonna get our asses kicked."

Judith looked up and shook her head.

"Molly say no bad words."

"Sorry Judy. Sit on your brother for me."

Judith jumped on Carls back and he got up fast.

"Fine Judith." He picked her up and spun her around.

"Carl a airplane. BLUBBBBH." She was a airplane.

"Haha."

Carl sat her down.

"Judith can you meet us out there? We gotta get dressed."

"Yeah. Bye bruber."

Carl shut the curtain and pulled off his sweats and shirt. He put on his "Farming Shirt" and his old jeans. I  put on my new short overalls and neon pink shirt. I put on my tennis shoes that still smelled of pig shit. Carl opened the curtain and Judith came running.

"Something coming." 

I got my gun out of my front pocket and raised it, while Judith held Carl's leg.

I saw a walker. BUT where the hell did it come from? I ran up to it and stabbed it with my knife but after that many more started piling in the cell block. Carl put Judith in our cell and shut the door. I ran up as fast as I could to the door to shut it, leaving 5 walkers and 3 scared kids.

Carl shot 3 and I stabbed 2. Judith looked super scared watching their lifeless bodies fall to the ground.

"Judith scared." She narrated herself.

"RICK GLENN MAGGIE HERSHEL ARTHUR TYREESE SASHA BOB MICCHONNE BETH SOMEONE HELP!" I fell to the ground on my knees.

We were never getting out of here.