Chapter 13-We will always love you

Carls POV

I was chasing Molly, trying to grab her thighs. Then, it got to me. I fell to the ground. Something screaming and eating trying to eat at my neck. Molly ran up to me and stabbed the son like my dad. It was a walker but not just any walker, it was Carol.

I heard Molly start to whimper and it turned to tears. I couldnt stop shaking and my jaw dropped in shock, My eyes were wide and I saw someone walk in behind us.

It was Daryl.

"What da hell is.."

He couldnt finish.

"Oh no. no no no no no no no no no. CAROL!"

He lifted her walker head on his lap and cried into her barely hairy head. I had never seen Daryl cry, except when Merle died.

Rick, Tyreese, Beth, Hershel and Micchone walked in. They looked at Daryl like he was a dumbass then slowly figured out who the walker was. Hershel and Beth took her off, Daryl screaming.

"WHO DA FUCK DID THIS? NO! DONT TAKE HER! PLEASE NO!" Daryl had never been so sad in his life.

I looked back, he was threatning Molly.

"DID YA DO THIS? WHY DA FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS? BASTARD!"

He started to pull for his knife and I put my gun up to his head, Molly looked scared and really sad. She started to cry.

"Get the fuck away from my girl. Put the knife back where it belongs and leave." I gulped.

"Fuck you." Daryl said pulling "the bird" and walked away.

Molly ran to me and I held her tight. She was scared as shit. She was shaking in my arms. She started to cry all over again.

"Why did he think i did it?" She was whimpering.

"You had a knife in your hand."

"I was killing her after she was trying to eat you."

"I know baby. I know."

"Grimes, I wanna go to bed."

We slowly walked back to our cell, shocked. She sat in her bed, staring at the wall. I sat down next to her staring at our reflection in the broken mirror.

"Your pretty." I said breaking the silence.

"Thanks Grimes." She sniffled and wiped her face on her blood stained shirt.

I looked over at her and put my hands on her cheek. I kissed her lighty on the cheek, her turning to me.

"I love you so fucking much Grimes."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes. She slowly leaned in to kiss me but we got interrupted. again..

It was Rick.

"What the hell is up with him?"

He was refering to Daryl.

"He did love her you know and her daughter." Molly looked over at me and said that to my dad.

"He tried to hurt Molly and blame her for it." I said protecting her putting my arm on her shoulder.

"Well, Hershel just gave him a sleepy shot. He was freaking out man. Well anyway, goodnight kids."

When he finally walked out, Molly looked back at me.

"Where were we?" She grinned and leaned in towards me again.

We kissed again. This time, it was short, soft, and warm. It made me tingle inside. I guess that's what love is.

After we broke apart, we lyed down together and talked

"What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked concerned.

"What are we gonna do after this whole thing? What if there is a cure? Will you leave me and I will leave you like none of this had happened?" I was shocked she asked these questions.

"Molly, we are gonna stick together no matter what happens. If there is a cure, we will travel around the world TOGETHER and save lives. No, I will stay with you and how could i forget our nipple COD episode?"

She laughed at my answer. The last part at least. Then gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. You turned facing towards the wall, I decided it was a good time to play with her hair. I was messiing around with it for a while and I think she fell asleep. I kissed her on the cheek and turned around too. She then leaned backwards pushing me off the bed.

"Ouch." I said rubbing my head.

She giggled. I knew she was faking it. She turned right when i got up and our lips touched. She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. It turned in to the COD episode again. She ripped off my shirt. Then, we just gave out.

"Carl, im so sorry."
"Dont be. Its fine, just gotta control ourselves."
"Ok."

I put my shirt back on and pulled the covers back. She climbed in and i did slowly after. She layed on my chest and put my arm around her. It was perfect. She was perfect. Life was perfect . Right now atleast.