Chapter 47- Bloody Knuckles

A:N: I'm starting to write on my phone so I can't bold words. thanks for the inconvience.

Mollys POV

I walked off with Arthur, his face bloody. Scratches down his face and bruises on his neck. Geez, Carl beat him pretty bad. He was just trying to protect me. I get it, but I had to walk away so I didn't start something else. I had my towel wrapped around my body, dripping wet.

"Thank you." Arthur managed to say blood trickling down his neck.

"Anything for a friend."

Carls POV

I can't believe she just walked away. Maybe she just wanted to not blow up on me. That Arthur dude has caused lots of trouble, he did need a beating. My knuckles heard badly and I had cuts down my hands. I got up wiping the blood on my pant leg and sat my clean clothes on the stool next to me. I grabbed a dark blue towel and threw it up on the curtain in the shower I was using. I used the one in the back so if someone came in I could get out quick enough so they wouldn't see my junk. I pumped the water and it came out slowly and it was warm. I undressed quickly and walked in, shutting the curtain. I scrubbed my hair, remembering Molly doing it for me yesterday. I let the soap dissapear down the drain when the water made my hair go in my face. I rubbed my body with the cold liquidy soap and it drained. I pushed the pump up and the water slowly came to a stop. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the curtain to see Molly standing there. 

"Im glad I wrapped my towel around me or you've been in for a suprise." I smirked at her.

She stood there quietly then ran after me, I thought she was gonna beat me but instead she pushed me up against a wall and struck her lips on mine. I felt something cool come through my mouth, it was her toungue. She was pretty good at it but i wasnt. I just kept my mouth shut. I let go.

"Thought I was mad huh?" Her eye sparkled and matched the color of her teal towel.

"Are you getting back in?" I looked at her hair dripping and foaming with soap.

"I might have to." She felt the soap in her hair and ran to the pump.

Water sprayed out and she shut the curtain, throwing her towel on the ground.

I just sat on the ledge, drying my hair with another towel. I stopped when I heard a low whisper.

"And that's why I smile. It's been a while. SInce everything and anything has felt this right and now, you turn it all around and suddenly your all I need the reason why I I I, I smile ile ile."

I was guessing it was Molly singing away.

"Is that you Molls?"

"Yeah. I guess it makes me think diffrently about now."

"What do you mean?"

"It makes me think I still have something. I think we still have power and a radio is blarring in my ear while I have a concert in my shower."

I chuckled.

"I wish that still was it."

"Everyone does Carl. Everyone does."

I threw on my boxers and sweatpants and she came out with a towel around her head and body. She walked over to me and sat on the ledge.

In the matter of minutes, my dad came walking by. He looked through the window and smiled.

"You guys done in there?"

"We were just taking showers. Geez."

He walked off and Molly went into a changing room and I waited. I sat there looking at the ceiling for a few moments. She came walking out in baggy sweatpants, a yellow shirt, and her hair was up in a bun. I managed to pull on my shirt before she came back.