Chapter 50- Times fly by

Mollys POV

I heard Carl say something under his breath, but he said it alittle too loud.

"I should've killed that son of a bitch."

I felt time go slow. I turned slowly and saw the world blur. I looked at Carl.

"Molly?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

I blinked a few times hard and looked at my fist. I felt it trembling. I was trembing in fear. I turned my hand into a fist and socked Carl in the face. It then went by fast. Time was coming back. I heard Rick yelling in the distance.

"CARLLLLLLL!"

I saw what I had done and I was proud. Carl was holding a hand under his dripping blood nose. His upper lip and lower nose was covered in blood.

"What the fuck Molly?"

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID CARL. IM NOT FUCKING STUPID. MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF JUST KILLED ME INSTEAD BITCH." 

I walked by pushing into Carl and walked to MY cell and locked the door, begining to cry in the corner with my superhero blanket.

It smelled of Carl's scent. Dirt, colonge, and sweat. I held it close to my face and covered my exposed body in the corner shutting the whole world out.

Carls POV

I know what I said. I should be more careful of what I say. I just have a problem with him. He has almost killed us many times. The walkers at the house, the walkers IN THE HOUSE, the walkers in the cell block. I think he has something to do with it. I hadn't seen him since our run a few weeks ago and I'm really nervous.

"Carl? What did you do to her?"

"I said something I shouldnt've." I shoved him out of my face, he was examining the blood squirting from my fragile nose.

"Son, you gotta be careful about what you say."

"I know dad."

He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's take you to Hershel."

I shove his arm off once again.

"I can do it myself, I'm not a child anymore."

I walked off to Hershel's office to see him reading the bible. I gave up on God along time ago, actually when my mom died. He put it down and looked at me.

"What happened sunny?"

"Molly, punched me, bleeding nose."

"Well, let me get you a towel." 

He grabbed a towel and poured some rubbing acholol into it. 

"Keep this close to your nose but not up it."

"Thanks." He sat down picking up his bible with the hand he still had and I opened the door.

I didn't know if I should go to my cell right now. Molly was probably in there crying. I heard a creak and turned around. I saw Arthur standing there, froze.

"Hey man, look i'm-"

Before I could finish, a bag was put over my head. I strangled around trying to catch my breath but nothing could stop him. I sucked in one last breath and everything felt heavy. My arms, my legs, my eyes. I then felt a sharp pain on my back and my eyes began to sink slowly.

Mollys POV

I think I scared off the bitchy bitch. I felt alittle sorry but at the same time, I didn't,. Carl needed a lesson. Arthur has been nothing but nice to me and Carl and everyone at the prison. He didn't seem to be a bad guy. I think he's alittle nicer than Carl at times. But Carl's my baby.

I sniffled my nose and wiped my tears off my cheeks and threw the blanket on my bed. I unlocked the cell door and saw Rick.

"You seen Carl Molly?" 

"Nope."

"Well, I sent him to Hershel and Hershel  said he left a long time ago. I'm alittle worried."

I could care less and at the same time I could be worried. I hadn't seen him in a hour or so. But like what could happen in a hour? 

Yeah nothing.