Chapter 54- Waters Broken

Carls POV

Snow

Even though it had started snowing today, It was still pretty nice. Maybe jeans and a hoodie weather. I wasn't ready for snow cause Molly's due in early December. Ugh, Boo could be here any day now and I'm like really nervous. I didn't want to be a dad at 15 years old. In the real world, that happened all the time but never during the apolycalpse. This is going to be a hard few weeks. 

I looked over at Molly in atoshiment. She looked really tired.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, It's snowing Carl. This is the first time I've seen snow in a few years." She winked at me.

I just looked out the tiny holes in the walls we called windows. Molly and I were doing patrol around the prison because we just felt like shit today. We were supposed to do watch in the tower but Glenn was nice enough to take over. 

"Wanna go see Judith?" I had a grin grow across my face.

"Sure." Molly knew what I was gonna say and started to run to Judiths cell.

I slowly ran behind her, holding her waist from behind. She shook and fell to the ground on her knees, giggling.

"Grimes." She looked up at me with her bright green eyes.

I laughed and she brought her face to mine, her hand on my chin. She began placing kisses all over my face, my nose, my forehead, everywhere but my mouth.

She pulled my arms out of the way and ran ahead of me once again. When I caught up, Judith was already clapping her hands and figiting around in her crib. Molly grabbed her and jumped her up and down. Judith began laughing and pulling on her hair. 

"Me missed bruber and Molly." She put her hand on Molly's cheek.

"We missed you too Judy."

Molly crinkled her nose and let Judith down.

Judith ran over to me and hugged my calf. I bent down and let her hold my fingers.

"I luv you bruber."

"I love you too Judith." I picked her off the ground and held her in my small frial arms.

"Where's Beth?" 

"She went to santa." Judith was refering to Hershel.

"Oh my goodness, did she just call Hershel santa?" Molly laughed so hard she began to snort.

"Yeah."

Molly laid back in the rocking chair we had in her room.   She closed her eyes, I left her alone because she was going through alot. Judith began to crawl out of my arms and walked over to Molly, holding something near by to hold her balence. 

"Molly, sit with you?" She tapped the chair and her lap.

"Yes, of course Judy." She didnt bother to open her eyes.

Judith was careful when sitting in her lap.

"Balloon." Judith pointed to Molly's stomach. Molly let out a small grin and it went back to a normal lip curve.

Judith buried her head in Molly's shoulder and laid with her for a while. I soon sat down and heard snoring. I sat there for a minute and grabbed  a comic from under Judith's crib. (i hide them there so if i had to sleep in here, i would have something to do) I began reading for what seemed forever. They slept forever.

Mollys POV

I feel breathing on the back of my neck. I began to open my eyes to see Judiths face crooked in my neck. I saw Carl a comic in hand, his eyes fluttering around.

"Carl, can you get the beast off my neck?"

His eyes opened wide and he stood up.

He walked over to me and grabbed Judith's chest and carried her across the cell to her crib. He covered her in blankets because she was as cold as  a ice cube. I pulled on my shirt and stretched out my muscles.  I still felt tired. UGH, this kid can come anyday now. I want it out and now but I know it wasn't gonna happen.  I looked over at Carl, comforting his little sister. He was gonna be so good with Boo. I hope Judith will be friends with it. I scared him by grabbing his waist and kissing his cheek. He swerved around and scared ME by kissing me fully. It had been forever. I missed it. I missed when I was a normal girl, not pregnant, not having to kill people, not having to kill zombies, going to school, seeing my friends. But now its all gone. He pulled out from me while those thoughts went through my head.

"What's wrong?" He pulled a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"I've been thinking, about life before this. When I was a normal girl, had friends, wasnt pregnant, not having to kill things 24/7, knowing what day, month, or hour it is. I miss everything Carl. I have noone except the prison and you. Even though, I miss all that stuff, I'm glad I still got you." I pulled him into a hug. I felt tears fall onto my back, Carl was crying. It made me lose a few myself.

I rubbed his back. I pulled out and wiped my tears.

"It's alright Carl. No more Kid Stuff." I tapped his shoulder and walked out for Judith to sleep.

"CARL MOLLY OUTSIDE NOW." I heard a high pitched voice yell. 

I looked over at Carl scared. I held my gun with my fingers and starting running outside. I opened the door to see snow on the ground. The wet white flakes hit my hair and stuck. In the distance, I saw walkers against the fence, the fence wasn't working out well. Carl squinted his eyes. I stepped forward, the fence began to fall, walkers flooding in all corners of the prison. 

The moment the fence fell, my pants felt wet. My stomach felt a huge pain. I looked down to see my pants dripping.

"Carll." I was shaking.

"Yes?" He looked at my pants in horror.

"My water just broke."

A:N// ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT! OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK! Tell me what you think in the comments.