Chapter 6-The Cry

Mollys POV

"HOLY SHIT MOLLY!"

"Sh. I haven't told anyone else." I put my finger to his lips which he kissed lightly. I pulled it away not in the mood.

"Well, this may or may not be a good time to tell you that my mom died.."

I was shocked. I ran to him and hugged him. He didn't cry but he started to whimper.

"Oh baby, why didn't you tell me?"

"Well let's see. YOU WERE PASSED OUT FOR A YEAR?"

He was true just in a mean way. I planted kisses all over his face.

"What happened baby?"

"Well, she had a baby.. and died giving birth. and and I shot her."

Then, he started to cry uncontrollably. I didn't know what to do. So, I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him it was going to be alright. We were going through the same thing, expect he has his dad.

Right when we got to the exit, I kissed him, him wrapping his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. Of course, we got interrupted by Carol.

"Oh sorry guys." Her face was red and she was smirking.

"UGH! WHY?" I whispered loudly to Carl.

I barged outside for breakfast and just let it all out.

"OK. LISTEN UP! EVERYONE! Carl and I are close now. No more funny business. We are together now and no one can tell us otherwise. yes, we kiss and we lay with each other but nothing sexual is happening between us! So, don't worry we can deal with this ourselves. WE PROMISE TO BE APPROPRIATE NORMAL TEENS. So, just go on with your lives now."

Carl smirked and ran up to me.

"That's my girl!" He kissed me on the cheek and we walked hand in hand to the table with Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Daryl, and Tyreese.

"Well then, Carl yo were tellin us da truth dis mornin'. I'm sorry bro." Daryl put out his fist and Carl fisted him.

"I'm sorry too." Rick said and hugged his son. Carl pushing away.

"Yeah. Carl, I'm sorry I've acted like a kid." Glenn said putting his hand out for a shake and he shook it all right.

Carol came out with plates, forks,knifes.spoons, and cups.

"Did I miss something?" She asked us.

"Yeah, a whole damn speech." Daryl said and walked over to Carol to help.

In front of me now was bacon, eggs, and some squirrel.

"Thanks Carol, Rick, and Daryl I think."

Rick had slaughtered the pigs we had, Carol collected eggs, and Daryl, you know.

I ate so fast. Carl was done by the time I was. i got up and held his locks of beautiful brown hair and i fell. Feeling sharp intense pain in my right lower side.

"MOLLY! STAY WITH US!" It was Rick. Carl was screaming at the top of his lungs for Hershel.

"It's gonna be okay." I gripped his hand and everything went black.