Chapter 34-The Tests

Mollys POV

4 months pregnant

I feel asleep on Carls chest.

I woke up, his arms around me. I felt so safe with him.

I looked up at his face. His lips were moving and his eyelids were moving around.

"Eg eg ehg" He was mumbling and i couldnt understand.

His eyes opened, but this time they were red and bloodshot.

His nose had a scar across it and it was bleeding.

His hands grabbed me and he started to clamp his teeth at me.

"SOMEONE HELP!"

"EGH ARGH!"

No one could hear me.

Carl bit into my neck and blood rushed down my side. A bullet was rung and Carl fell into the pillow. His life went by fast.

I looked up to see Rick with his gun up, shaking.

Daryl walked in with a baby, it was not Judith. I pulled off the covers and saw my insides. My stomach was cut open and that was my child.

"DARYL! THATS MY CHILD! NO!"

Daryls POV

I walked into Carl and Mollys cell.

Molly was breaking down.

"MOLLY WAKE UP!"

I shook her, Carl woke up.

"Whats going on?"

"Nightmare. MOLLS!"

Carl shook her and she woke up, breathing deeply.

"CARL!" She grabbed Carls chest and sobbed into it. Hugging him tightly.

"Molly, are you alright? Your killing me smalls." Carl was trying to cheer her up.

Molly laughed and pulled out from him.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"I had a nightmare that Carl was a walker and he bit me on the neck. You came in and with a baby and it wasnt Judith. It was my child and my stomach was cut open. Scared the shit out of me."

"Well, its not true we got ya." I hugged her and walked off.

Carls POV

Mollys been having nightmares almost every night now. Shes got me. For now.

"Your okay." I hugged her and she whimpered.

"It makes me think its real cause i cant wake up. Im glad i woke up." She kissed me on the cheek and moved her body off my chest.

I let out a little cry and pulled up my shirt.

My bandage was wet of blood and was a pinkish color.

"Carl.. That cant be good."

"Molly, i just got shot."

She crawled over me and helped me out of bed. I looked over at her crutches.

"Wanna use em?" She pointed over to them.

"Sure, now you wont have to carry me anymore." I smirked and she grabbed them.

She sorta lifted me up so my armpits would hit the soft cushion on the top. I was almost to small for them.

"Just lift up both sides and move the crutches back and forth." She mimicked what i did and made it seem easy.