Chapter 8-Finally

Mollys POV

1 week later...

It's been a week since the incident. I've been in bed with Carl for a week and I can finally stand without these stupid crutches. I haven't kissed him since the day i got shot. Damn, I miss his kisses. I haven't seen anyone except Daryl and Hershel for the past week and I was starting to worry. I wanted to meet Judith.

"Carl? You awake?"

He looked at me with his groggy face and his spiky frizzed hair. I started to giggle and he wiped his eyes with the back of his palms.

"I am now. Hey, it's a week today. We can finally get out of bed."

"You didn't have to stay with me."

"No, I had to."

Daryl walked in and told us we could come out. He got out a ring of keys and unlocked our cell door.

"Breakfast is ready. Come when yer ready."

"Okay, thanks bud." I replied.

I looked over at Carl, his galactic eyes staring me down. He put his hand on my cheek. It was a beautiful moment.

"You wanna go get breakfast?" Carl asked in his morning voice.

"Yes." Then, I kissed him on his forehead and walked off to go get my bag from the baggage room. I got dressed in there. I looked for my bag, there was a note on it. It read,

"Picked you up some clothes. Thought you needed em. There is some extra stuff in there too for you. Carl's bag is full of new stuff too. No need to thank me." - Daryl

Awh. I wanted to thank him but he told me not to. I looked in the bag to see batteries for my camera and iPod, some shorts, a few silk tanktops that Carl loved on me, and headbands. I picked out the ripped thigh shorts with the bright yellow tank with a blue headband.

I walked back to the cell and brought back the bags. When I walked in the cell, I saw Carl was not there. Then, I felt something grab my shoulder.

"AH!" I screamed and looked back. That son of a bitch. It was Carl.

"Darn you." I said.

"Haha. I'm sorry. I was just joking"

"I knew you were but it scared the shit out of me."

I walked into our cell and he walked close behind pinching my thighs a few times.

"Where'd you get those clothes?" He asked.

"Daryl went out and got me and you a whole new wardrobe." I replied handing him his bag along with a kiss on the side of his face.

I knew he wanted a real kiss but I was waiting for the right time.

He got dressed and we walked to the outside exit, kind of racing, but instead of racing, we tried to pinch each other and tried not to get caught. I made him run into a wall. Luckily, he didn't get hurt. He fell back into my arms and I kissed him finally. I knew he wanted it. His lips were super soft but a little dry but I couldn't complain.

We finally got outside and everyone was shocked.

"Molly! You're looking good." Hershel said.

"Thanks for helping." I said.

"Wow, nice to see you again." Rick said.

"I miss'd ya bein around." Daryl said.

I walked over to him and hugged him He looked confused but he knew what i meant. When I went back out from the hug, I whispered in his ear.

"Thanks for the supplies."

"I told ya not to thank me."

"Well, you needed it."

I walked off smiling and sitting in between Carl and Carol. Tyreese came with plates and silverware.

Same breakfast as always. Eggs, Bacon, and Squirrel.

Carls POV

Molly and I had just finished our "breakfast" and began walking to cell block b. I was surprising her with a trip to see Judith.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Somewhere." I replied and gave her a slight smirk.

She nodded and kept on walking. We finally reached cell block B and I opened the gate. I heard her crying and she ran.

"Judith?"