Chapter 52- Sick

Carls POV

Molly saved me, she saved me. That damn Arthur needed to be stopped. I'm glad it ended. I did not need to do it again, and with a guy too. I'm kinda sad he's gone. He had a few things he promised us.

1. He said he would deliver Molly's baby

2. He was a good guy, atleast till he tried to rape me

3. He was supposed to look after Molly for me.

I was clinging to Molly, my weight on her. She was pretty damn strong for 8 months of having a life inside her. Her stomach was getting bigger, like a watermelon. She looked up at me, panting.

"I can walk now." I held my leg and began to walk (limp) beside her.

"No, I gotta get you to your cell to rest."

"I've got it." My tone got deeper.

She shook her head and walked ahead of me. She stopped when she got to our cell. I walked slowly behind and stopped next to her, she was catching her breath.

"I think we both should take a break."

I put my hand to her forehead. 

"Your running a fever."

She held her stomach, probably cramps.

Hershel walked in.

"Whats going on? I heard about Arthur."

Molly looked over at him, her face pale.

"Oh hunny, you look like a vampire." 

Hershel felt her forehead.

"You need to rest. Your getting motion sickness."

"I'm fine." She held onto the bar of the cell door and clamped it tight.

"No, I'll be back with some herbal tea and some crackers. Lay down now." Hershel eyed Molly and I.

"You too Carl."

I rolled my eyes and held Molly's waist.

"C'mon."

She eye balled me, furious.

She grasped her stomach and began to sweat She was in a tanktop and shorts. What else can the girl wear? Hershel came back and Molly began to cough. She fell out of my arms and put her hands on the mirror desk. She looked up in the dirty mirror.

"Molly. Get in bed."

"I can't. I can't feel my own body."

Her head fell onto her shoulder and I heard a crack. 

"Molly." She turned and looked over at me.

I had no choice but to pick her up, frailing in my arms she screamed and kicked.

"Let go of me!"

I set her down in my bed and covered her up. She pulled them off and began to pant again.

"Whats going on Hershel?" 

"The baby is having difficulties."

"Is she gonna be alright?"

"If she eats and sleeps."

Hershel hands me a glass of herbal tea and I hand it to Molly. She drank a few gulps and started to breathe heavily.

"It's gonna be alright."

"Whatever Carl." She rolled her eyes at me.

Hershel left and said he'd check in every hour.

"I'm hot Carl. I need to take off some clothing."

She took off her shirt to show a altlethic sports bra. She pulled off her shorts and showed gray boyshorts. She took a look at her stomach and shook her head. She began to pull up the covers to conceal her exposed body.

"It's just me Molls."

"I dont give a fuck."

I couldn't agree with her. I bet being pregnant sucks hard. She closed her eyes and her heavy breathing stopped. Light breaths came from her mouth. She looked so calm now. I sat on the ground next to her and watched her until I started to get sleepy.

"Get some rest." I saw Hershel in the frame of the door.

"She took up the whole bed."

He looked at the top bunk and I rolled my eyes again.

"Fine." 

"Ill check on you in a few hours, goodnight."

I climbed to the top bunk and took of my bloodstained pants. Revealing my wet boxers. Arthur kind of spit on them. 

Ugh I dont even want to think about that again.

But, when I fell asleep, It all came back.

A:N: OOOO, Molly is getting hormone problems. Will she last? Will Carl have dreams about Arthur? Correction* nightmares. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS. OMFG. I LOVE YOU ALL. I'll update later tonight.

-Mikayla