Chapter 27-Time flys

Mollys POV

I dont know how many days since the incident

I woke up. I was cold. My stomach ached and I felt a urge to throw up.

When i was fully woken, I saw that I was in my prison cell alone.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes with the back of my palms.

"CARL?"

I got up feeling dizzy.

I saw Rick walk into my cell, I felt like i was gonna fall. Rick put his arm around my shoulder trying to help me keep my balence.

"Where's Carl? RICK PLEASE I NEED HIM."

"Molly calm down. Carl is on a run."

"BUT I NEED HIM NOW!"

"Molly, you've been passed out for a month now. You need to calm down. You dont wanna kill yourself."

I looked down at my stomach. My belly was bumpy. My shirt wasnt fully covering my stomach.

"Who is with him?"

"Micchone, Daryl, Maggie, and Glenn. They've been gone for a few days and are expected to be back in a few hours."

I fell into my bed, my head hitting the pillow.

I didnt fell well cause I was afraid about Carl and plus I was possibly almost 2 months pregnant.

Rick walked out and I got up leaning against my bed.

I heard some yelling from Rick and T-Dog. I just ingored cause it was none of my business.

I grabbed my gun and put on my hoister. I left my cell, looking for Beth. I needed to tell her.

"Beth." I was hoping she was in her cell with Judith.

She was.

"Yes Molly?"

"Can i tell you a secret and you have to just keep it to yourselve?"

"Of course hun."

I gulped and let it out.

"I i i think im pregnant."

She just stared at me shocked.

"Why do you think that?"

"When Carl, Daryl, Arthur, and Glenn were on that run a month ago, Carl and I had sex. I dont know if it all happened but i think it did."

"Oh hun." She got up and came over to hug me. She cried in my shirt.

"Dont cry. I know im gonna die. It just went too far. ITS ALL MY FAULT." I started to whimper.

"Its okay, Ill get you through this. We need to go on a run to get a test."

"Ok, I'll talk to Rick about it. Just saying we need feminine products."

She gave me alittle half smile and I walked off to go talk to Rick.

"Hey Molly. You feeling better?"

"Yeah, i was wondering if Beth and I could go on a run right now."

"Why is that?"

"We need some tampons Rick and now."

"Ok, go head. Take Micchone's horse."

I ran to Beth and told her.

"I told Rick we were getting tampons so we gotta come back with some."