Chapter 10-Alone

Mollys POV

"Me and Micchone are running out for a few hours. Be back soon! And dont be naughty."

That ran through my head while Carl was holding my waist. I was afriad and relieved at the same time. I stop everything i was doing and just stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"Are you okay?" Carl let go, worried.

"Yeah, im just in deep thought." I replied looking back at him lying on the floor.

I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye. I finished combing my hair and plopped down next to him.

"Whatcha looking at Carls?"

The nickname made him laugh.

"The ceiling Molls."

We both laughed and looked over at eachother.

"Who knew that a acpolyaslpse could bring teenagers together better than the real world?" I said closing my eyes and nudging Carls right shoulder.

"We did." Carl had said while playing with my hair which was still wet.

I got up, kissing him quickly on the forehead saying,

"I love you too."

I winked and ran to the bed. Letting my body sink into the mattress.I scootched up to the top of the bed and looked at the bathroom entrance to see Carl charging at me. He jumped on top of me and started to kiss me all over my face. It was a fun time.

After a few minutes, he fell to my side and pulled off his gun holster and his belt. I pulled my weapons out and set them on the table next to me. I turned over and Carl and I were closer than we had ever been to eachother. I felt around for his hand and he grabbed it and wrapped his fingers in mine. We both closed our eyes and dreamt.

Dreamt of what this world would be like without eachother.