Chapter 18-Coming Back

Carls POV

She was crying and had a gun to her head.

"Molly.." I was trying to be calm, didnt want to alarm her and make her kill herself.

"What Carl what do you want now?"

"Why are you so sad over a dude that sexually harassed you?"

"I dont know. Every life counts Carl. Even if you hate them. He was young just like us. Im telling you now. We may not survive this. He was in the safest place and he suddenly got aten. Carl, we are never safe. Even when im with you, we are still unsafe. When we are together Carl, cherish it, you never know it may be our last."

She put the gun down and fell to the ground, her eyes on the sky.

I walked over to her and layed down puting my arm on her shoulders.

"I love you Molly and never forget. I will always love you. No matter what happens." I gave her a kiss on her jawline and Daryl walked out of no where.

"Hey lovebirds. You can go to bed. Im on watch the rest of the night."

He looked over at Molly with her face covered with tears.

"What the hell happened?"

She pointed to dead Stephen.

"HOLY SHIT. He's already dead. Ha what a wimp."

Daryl pulled Stephen to the pit full of dead walkers.

"Will burn em tommorow. Night kids."

We watched Daryl disapear into the darkness and I heard a sudden low cry. It was a boy again, up against the fence crying his eyes out.

"Fuckin kiddin me." I heard Molly mumble.

I looked over at her and put my hand on her chin, pulling her face directly in front of mne.

"Ill take care of it."