Chapter 23-Heartless

Carls POV

Molly walked away from me in complete tears. I let her down. I just didnt know what to do. I love her and I know she loves me but i didnt mean for it to end up like this. I just hope shell be alright.

"Carl, get down here."

It was Daryl. He was probably still mad at me for punching him earlier.

It was completely dark out and it was hard to see. I walked down the stairs and saw Molly talking to Arthur.

"Hi Carl. Whats up?" It was Arthur. Molly just looked back and stared at me for a few seconds.

"The sky Arthur."

I turned around to see Daryl in the kitchen with Glenn. They were talking about leaving or something.

"Hey buddy." Glenn smiled and looked over at Daryl.

"What do you sleeping beautys want?"

"Glenn and I are runnin out to find some grub. Be back in a few hours."

"Ok."

"Oh and Molly your in charge. I trust you." Daryls sassy remark made me pissed.

They walked out the door with walkers surrounding the windows. This is happened before, minus Arthur.

"What y'all wanna do?" Arthur asked.

"Do you wanna stand now Arty?" Molly held out her hand for him and he started to get up. He was shaky but thats all.

"Can you move your upper arm?" Molly asked letting go of his hand.

Arthur started to move it and it looked pretty funky.

"Ew. Dont do that." Molly chuckled and walked over to me.

She grasped my hand and i flinched.

"Im sorry for being nosy but are you guys like dating?"

"Arthur, I told you not now." Mollys face was red.

"Arthur, we are and arent at the same time. Its complaicated."

Molly looked at me furious and walked upstairs.

"Oh look what you got yourself into."

"Shut up Arthur!"

I followed her upstairs.

When i turned the corner, I saw her have a knife up to her stomach.

"Molly, dont."

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

A/N: sorry for the short chappie. thanks so much for 247 reads! ill update tommorow. comment what you thinks gonna happen next. :) peace.