Chapter 40- He's not dead?

Carls POV

I wake up in bed, Molly isn't in the cell. She is no where to be found.

"Molly?"

I saw my dad walk in with a few tears in his eyes.

"Dad? What's going on?"

"Molly, she she ran off. Daryl is out looking for her."

"WHAT?"

"Carl, it's going to be alright."

I felt my eyes sting. No no no. This is all a dream. I have a feeling..

Mollys POV

I wake up. Carl is begining to shake and cry.

"CARL! WAKE UP!"

"What? Molly!" He hugged me and I felt tears roll down my back.

"Carl, It was a nightmare. It's okay. Im here and I always will be." I rubbed his back.

I sat up and played with his hair.

"Sh, it's gonna be alright." I comforted him.

I got up in my shorts and my silk tanktop. Carl stayed in bed for a few minutes just looking at the bottom of the top bunk.

I put on my ripped thigh shorts and my polka dot tanktop which was a size larger than usual, cause my belly is huge.

I grabbed my shades that Micchonne picked me up a few weeks back. They were blue and had dark shades.

I looked in the mirror. Man, I looked like one of those dumbass teen mom's.

"I look dumb. What do you think?"

Carl looked at me and I turned around and gave him a wide smile.

"You look fine." He smiled but without his teeth. He never smiled with his teeth anymore.

I grabbed my bag and took out a hairbrush and 2 hair ties.

I brushed my long brown hair, my blonde highlights still show. I pulled half of my hair into a low pigtail and did the same with the other half.

"How about now?" I stuck out my toungue and gave him a peace sign.

He laughed.

"Your perfect." He got up and wrapped his arms around me. I gave his nose a kiss and walked out of the cell. I sat on the cold hard floor with my iPod and earbuds and started to listen to "Smile: by Avril Lavigne" 

He came out in jeans and a white shirt with blue sleeves that went half way down his arms.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw a hand come out.

I grabbed his hand and took my earbuds and iPod and threw it on my bed.

I pulled down my shades so no one could see my sunken eyes from lack of sleep.

I ran into Daryl and he tapped me.

"I've got somethin for ya. Stay right here."

I commanded and played with Carl's fingers.

 Daryl came back with a crossbow and a shealth of arrows. Probably his.

"Here." He handed them to me.

"What? I cant take this."

"I found it on a run and i thought you could need a new weapon. Ya know how do use it?"

"Yea, my grandpa taught me."

I took the bow and held it in my hands.

I then found the strap and put it around my back.

"Man, your lucky."

I fingered his palm and ran ahead of him, letting go of his hand.

"C'mon slow poke. Let's go on a run."

Carls POV

I heard her yell and followed the sound of the crossbow hitting her back.She was outside, loading up a car and yelling for Rick.

"I'll go get him."

I ran over to my dad in the garden.

"Molly and I are going on a run for the baby and stuff. Be back soon." 

"Try to find some food too. Water is running low. No more kid stuff Carl." His accent was low.

"Ok, be back soon."

"Molly can drive."

"Ok, dad we got it."

I ran back to Molly, getting into my "dad's" red truck. She had the keys in her hand.

I jumped into the passenger seat and locked the door.

Beth and Glenn were opening the gate for us. No many walkers out the gate.

I saw Molly turn up the road. I threw our bags in the bag.

Molly threw her crossbow in the back. I tightend my gun holster.

Molly stopped the car and i saw something in the distance.

It was chubby and short. Had a shirt on with blood stains on it.

"Arthur?"