Chapter 24-She who cuts gets kicked

Carls POV

Molly had a knife up to her stomach, trying to kill herself again.

"Carl, dont make me do this."

"Im not making you do this Molls."

"Well you did just do it with me and not want the baby!"

"Baby, calm down it doesnt have to be like this. You WILL get through this. Just believe."

Her bare stomach was showing alot. Her breaths are really big and she let go of her shirt.

But instead, she cut her wrist 3 times.

"NOOOO! ARTHUR UP HERE NOW!"

The one time i needed him.

I ran over to her. Her wrist gushing with blood. It was scaring me.

"Why?"

"It caught your attention didnt it?"

Arthur ran up the stairs and saw me holding her bloody right wrist.

"Molly, what did you do?"

"I cut myself on purpose."

"Why molly?"

"Im just so depressed. Life is getting harder and harder each day and now I just want it to end."

I desprately grabbed the knife and handed it to Arthur so she couldnt do anymore.

"Go get some bandages and the stitches kit. She cut alittle to deep. HURRY, IM NOT LOSING HER!"

I held Molly in my arms, I cradled her. She didnt look depressed. I began to cry into her hair.

"Carl, dont cry over me."

"WELL FUCK MOLLY, YOUR IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND YOU WANT ME TO JUST KEEP CALM? WELL ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I LOVE YOU MOLLY. IS THAT JUST A JOKE TO YOU? WE ALL CRY DURING THIS HARD TIME. IVE NEVER CRIED BEFORE IN MY LIFE TILL I MET YOU CAUSE I NEEDED YOU. NOW YOUR HERE CUTTING YOUR WRIST FOR ATTENTION."

Mollys POV

Carl made me think awhile longer for this one. I didnt know if it was bad or good. He made it seem like both.

Arthur came running up the stairs with the supplies.

I was not ready to get stitches.

The blood was still running and i felt slight pain in my stomach.

Arthurs POV

I was starting to stitch Molly up and she held her hand to her stomach.

"Are you okay?" Carl was comforting her.

"Yeah. Just dont feel well."

I began to stitch up her wounds, my dad was a doctor.

"FUCK ARTHUR THAT HURTS." Molly was yelling then started to cry.

"Thats what you get for cutting."

Carl was playing with her hair and i knew they did something wrong.

"Guys, i know whats going on."

Carls POV

How the fuck did he know?

We were pretty quiet for teenagers.

"I know what happened up here."

He looked over at Molly, still holding her stomach.

"Your pregnant, arent you?"

I gulped and hhe tires.eld my face in my hands.

I heard Molly start to whimper. I looked up, she nodding her head.

Fuck. I hope he's trustworthy.

"It's okay. Ill get you through this. I can keep it secret until your ready."

Glenns POV

We've been out for a few hours. Daryl's probably killed 60 walkers already.

I looked beside me to see Daryl hopping into the car.

"I've been to this town and there's tons of stores up da road. Let's drive up the block and see what we got our selves into."

I hopped into the drivers seat and started the engine, the load roar atrracting a few walkers. I just ran them over, smashing their heads into the hard asphalt.

"Woah their Glenn be careful. Dont want the sons a bitches to clog the tires."

I drove up the block and saw things. Things, I did not want to see, EVER.