Chapter 49- Seldom

Daryls POV

I was headed to the mess hall and I heard some screaming,

"DARYL SOMEONE HELP!"

I ran to go help the person. I ran to Cell Block C where the noise was coming from, my crossbow hitting my back with every step I took.

"IM COMIN'" 

I then saw a herd of walkers running towards me.

"RICK MICCHONNE HERSHEL SOMEBODY HURRY. WALKERS AT C BLOCK."

I grabbed the handgun out of my pocket and began to shoot. I quickly ran out of bullets, only killing 6.There was probably 30 of em. I then saw Rick coming with his losy pistol. He shot a few and began to reload. Micchonne came running up behind the last few walkers and plunged her katana into their necks. I watched the lifeless bodies fall to the ground and the heads began moaning. Micchonne stabbed their brains so they would shut the hell up.

"Where's Carl and Judith?" Rick seemed non-updated.

"The walkers were by Cell Block C. Probably in there."

I watched Rick run down the hallway, stepping on a few walkers. I watched him run away with bloody bootprints following.

Carls POV

I saw Molly fall to the ground.

"We are never getting out of here Carl."

"Molly, why would you say that?"

"Cause it's true. No one will come for us."

"Yes they will. Just believe."

"There's nothing to believe."

I held my hand out and she grasped it, her eyes full of tears.

I brought her close and let her hold me tight. Her head began to bury in my chest, I felt her whimper.

"I promise you. We will be okay."

"Be okay." Judith began banging on the cell door.

I heard Molly laugh and she pulled out. She walked over to Judith and let her out. Judith ran into her arms and Molly jumped her up and down,, causing her to giggle.

"No no walkers."

Judith made a face and pointed to the walkers making noises with her toungue.

I heard footsteps coming from outside, probably the dumbass walkers but then the door opened. I held my gun up to my chest.

"I'm not scared of some dumbass walkers."

"Well, this aint a dumbass walker so." I saw Daryl, Micchonne and my dad walk in.

"THANK GOD!"

I saw Judith all happy in Molly's arms. Molly set her down and they both ran to someone. Molly ran to Daryl, Judith ran to Micchonne, I decided to run to my father.

"Thank you all so much." I heard Molly say, her head croked in his shoulder. I hugged my dad and said the same. Judith held on to Micchonne's leg and she started to laugh.

"Save us. You save us."

Micchonne grinned.

"Yes we did Judith."

I let go of my dad and Molly let go of Daryl.

Molly said we wouldnt get out and look what just happened.

Daryl, Micchonne, Rick, and Judith all walked off. I looked out the window and saw the sun shine bright through the window. The sun looked really bright today. I looked over at Molly and saw her green eyes sparkle in the light. She looked over at me and walked over to where the sunlight glared. Her body then turned bright and she held out her arms in the reckless sunlight.

"It's feels so nice. Come over here Carl." She shook her hand for me to walk over and I followed.

I gaped in the light on my pale skin. It felt like a freaking sauna in here. 

'It does." I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

She turned facing me and put her arms around my neck. She leaned close and lightly, not hurtfully, bit my ear. I let out a small accidental moan. OOPS! 

"Oh my Carl. Did you just?"

"Oops." I smirked and my face went red.

She let out a little laugh and we just stood there for a while. She later buried her head in my upper chest. I put my arms around her waist and felt her stomach rumble.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, wanna go grab a bite and go work?"

"Maybe." She pulled out of my chest and we walked off.

Mollys POV

After "lunch"

I rubbed my dirty hands on my overalls and stood up. My stomach was still rumbling, probably the baby. It's starting to fucking kill me, its almost october. It's probably due around december time. But, I'm not keeping track. 

I went to my cell with Carl and grabbed my holster belt holder and wrapped it around my belt loops. I grabbed my golden triggered pistol and put it in the holster. I also grabbed my knife and tucked it in between my waist and huge ass stomach. I waited for Carl outside the cell. I leaned up against the door.

"You coming slow poke?"

"Yeah, one second."

Carl walked out a couple seconds later. I walked ahead of him and got to the door. The fresh auatum leaves falling off the few trees we have at the prison, the cool breeze i feel in my hair, and the fresh scent of maple trees. I walk out to see Rick shoveling new dirt mounds.

"We wont need those soon Rick. It's gonna start getting cold."

Rick just looked at me with a little smirk on his face that looked similar to his son's.

"I know. Gotta plant alot so we can survive this winter."

I looked over at Carl, he was already rolling his eyes.

"Need help?" Carl seemed determined.

"No. We are running low on supplies. You wanna go on a run with someone?"

"Where's Arthur?" I just threw out.

"He's in recovery. Carl beat him pretty good. Why did you actually?"

Carl looked pissed.

"I'll tell you later dad." 

I turned around to see Carl looking guilty.

I heard him mumble something under his breath, he said it alittle too loud.

"I should've just killed the son of a bitch."