Chapter 19-Arthur

Mollys POV

Carl said he'd handle it. I wasnt very sure about it but i let it go.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

The boy was wearing a long sleeved shirt with blood splattered on the front and forearms. He had black hair kind of like Carl's, sparkling brown eyes, caramel skin, and was on the fat side.

He didnt answer Carl, he was still crying.

"C'mon! You wanna get eaten by the walkers?"

"Carl. Calm down." I grasped his hand and squeezed it tight.

The boy opened his mouth and began to talk.

"Im Arthur Redmond. Im from Chicago, Illinois and i just recently lost my mom. I had to kill my father and now i am alone."

I walked over to the gate, letting go off Carl's hand. I opened it and slowly shut it with the rope.

"Damn. Second one today." Daryl scared the shit out of him.

"This is Daryl, Carl, and Im Molly."

"T t thank you. Nice to meet you." He shaked Daryl and Carls hand and just looked away from me.

"Its late. You wanna go to bed?" Carl shook my hand and started to quiver his lip.

"C'mon Rascal."

I raced him to cell block c and Arthur was coming close behind.

I slowed down and let him catch up.

"We are sleeping in prison cells?"

"Yea. Its safe. First, we are gonna go get you some new clothes."

I walked to the luggage room to find Carl already there. He grabbed my face and leaned me in for a kiss. I kissed him and let his fingers go through my hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I loved this.

"Um, is this the luggage room?" I looked behind my shoulder and saw Arthur, blood rushing in his cheeks.

My face turned blood red and I handed him a bag.

"Turn left then walked down the hall till you see a doorway that says Cell Block C. Find a cell and go off to bed. See you in the morning."

"Where were we?" Carl turned to me and smirked with his little half smile.

I grabbed his neck and let it out on him. I kissed him and he put his arms back to my waist. I felt chills roll up my back but i didnt care. I fell back tripping on a bag and he fell on me.

"OW!" I yelled a little too loud.

"You okay?" He got off of me a looked for bruises or cuts.

"You okay?" I heard a other voice.

I looked to see Hershel looking in.

"I kinda tripped and Carl landed on me."

"Well, let me take a look."

He looked around, feeling spots on my legs until i let out a small cry. He was feeling my ankle.

FUCK! Back to the crutches, damn.

"Ill have to wrap it and youll have to use crutches again. Sorry Molly."

He wrapped my sore ankle.

"Its after midnight. Better be getting to bed."

Carl hobbled up and grabbed my hand. He put his other arm around my shoulder and helped me get up. I slunked back to our cell and saw Arthur asleep in the cell across the hall. Geez, he was a snorer. BIG TIME!

He put me in bed, bridal style and layed down next to me. I kissed him softly on his nose.

"Thanks Carls."

"No need to thank me."

"Your starting to sound like Daryl."

I saw him smile and he cuddled his head on my temple while I layed on his chest.

"Love you Grimes."

Then, I drifted offf into a long sleep.