Chapter 45- Shower problems?

Mollys POV

I walked to my cell and bent down to grab my clothes. I grabbed a white tanktop, rainbow tie dye shorts, and a pair of underwear. I headed to the shower rooms and ran into Beth.

"Hey." 

"Hi Beth."

"Oh my god, what happened?" She looked at my hair and back.

"I was feeding the pigs and fell in the mud."

"You better go take a shower." She chuckled.

"Thats where Im headed."

I began heading to the shower rooms again. I got there and shut the door. I grabbed a towel and started to pump the shower pump. I stripped down and the warm water came out onto my huge stomach. It felt nice. I hadnt taken a shower since the "COD nipple" thing back at the hell house. Atleast a real shower. I began scrubbing my hair and singing.

"So I bare my skins and I could my sins and I close my eyes and I take it in. Im bleeding out. Im bleeding out for you. For you"

I missed music sometimes. I missed alot of things and one of those things was my mom and Lori. I could care less about my abusive dad. He beat me. He BEAT me.

I scrubbed my body and heard a knock at the door. I washed quickly and wrapped myself in a towel. I looked out the window of the door and saw Carl.

I opened the door and let him in.

"Am I disturbing you?"

"I was almost done anyway."

"You can finish."

The water was still running and I still had mud in my hair. I walked back in and hung the towel on the curtain and closed it.

"How was plantation working?" I asked Carl.

"Oh so fun Molly. So fun."

I chuckled at his answer.

"I'll be back. I think Im gonna take a shower too."

"Ok Knock again please."

I heard him walk out when I finished scrubbing my hair. Our cell wasnt far so he was back in 5 minutes.

I heard a knock.

"Come in."

I heard the door open 

"Carl?"

Still heard no sound.

"Come on. Carl?"

I felt the curtain next to me start to move.

I opened it alittle and saw a face.

"Molly?"