Chapter 5-How "WE' started

Carls POV

I broke the silence, I couldn't take it knowing Molly was below me, being lonely. I was reading a comic and she was listening to her iPod. She had a battery operated one. Lucky. Michonne brought me back so many when she went out the other day when we stopped for food.

"Molly?" I said with a low tone voice. I think I scared her.

"Carl? Is that you?" She said shakily pulling her earbuds out and pulling her sheets off her barely clothed body. She had a small silk tank top on with super short pajama shorts. I couldn't blame her it was fucking hot out.

"Yeah. Do you want some company?" I smirked, making her giggle.

"SH, we don't want anyone to hear us." She said with her sexy voice I didnt get over. She gave me a signal and waved her eyebrows. I pulled my sheets off, flashing my boxers and t-shirt.

I jumped off the bed, Molly sort of catching me and our noses accidentally touching. For Daryl's sake, I pulled on a pair of shorts. She jumped back into bed, pulling the sheets down for myself and put her earbuds back in. I could hear what she was listening to. Beat it by Micheal Jackson. I took one of her earbuds out and said, "I'm way better then MJ. Come on Molly."

Mollys POV

He looked at me funny. I hope he didn't want to do it with me. I turned my head over and he smirked. We talked all night.

"What was your life like before this?" He asked me, fiddling with my hair.

"Well, I was a 6th grader at Maoak Jr. High. I wasn't very popular but i had a lot of friends. Right before this happened, my best friend, Margo, committed suicide from bullying. It was a hard time for me. I had a mother and a father. That's all. I had a baby brother on the way but my mother had cancer. I had no friends by the end of the school year. I was lonely and afraid. A few weeks before hell broke loose, I was put in the hospital for influenza. I woke up about a year ago, right before I met you and saw this lady and she was a walker. That's when I found you and now everything has changed."

"Wow, thanks for sharing." We laughed together. There was a awkward silence for a while. Then, Carl put his hand on my cheek. My face was burnt red.

"Has anybody kissed you before?"

"No, but th-" Before I could finish, he leaned in a kissed me directly on the lips.

His lips were soft but warm. My eyes were filled with excitement but then I closed them,  letting my wings grow and the sparks fly. The kiss was long but not in any sexual way. Carl and I were just starting a relationship and it felt good.

Carls POV

I kissed her. I REALLY did kiss her. It was warm, soft, and long. It was fun. After the kiss, we laughed and I played with her hair while she was playing around on her iPod. Moments later, I felt a pinch on my thigh.

"Ouch! Molly!" I said in screamish quiet scream. She smirked at me. She pulled out her camera and we took tons of pictures. Again, another battery operated thing. Damn, she was spoiled.

She looked down at my hat.

"Can I?" She looked at me with her sexy eyes and I pulled it out from under the bed and stuck it on her head. She was so damn sexy. She took another picture. This time, I kissed her on the cheek while she had my hat on smirking. I love'd these pictures so much. I wish they'd last forever.

I looked over at her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight."  We fell asleep, my arm around her and her lying on my chest.