Chapter 53- Slowly ending

Mollys POV

I wake up in the lower bunk of the bed. My head is pounding, stomach aching, eyes stinging. It's probably the break of dawn. I slowly sit up in bed. I feel alot better than I did yesterday. Carl was such a good helper, I felt bad for hurting him, but I erase the thoughts because I saved his ass. I stretch letting out a slight moan, waking the bug himself.

"Your awake? Pretty early."

"We went to bed pretty early." 

"Yeah, It's like 6am. You wanna cuddle buddy?" I heard Carl mumble.

"Sure, get down here." He jumped out of the top bunk in his dark fadded blue boxers. 

I wiped my eyes with the back of my palms, feeling a joint in my stomach making me wanna harf.

Carl grabbed the garbage that was next to the cell entrance and handed it to me. I let it all out. The vomit smelled of fruit from the tea, it was warm, gushy, and had slight blood drips in it.

I sat it down and wiped my mouth away of any gunk. Carl hopped into bed next to me.

"Are you sick?" He lightly started to pet my hair with his palm.

"It's called Morning Sickness for a reason Grimes."

He let out a small chuckle and looked at my stomach that was visible since I slept in underwear and a sports bra. I heard low footsteps coming from the end of the hall and I covered myself with the covers.

"You guys awake?" I heard a low voice coming from the cell entrance. It was Rick.

"Yeah, I got sick. Carl's just comforting me ya know?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing you don't wanna work today."

"I might later." 

"Ok. I'll let Hershel know."

He walked out with the click of his boots on the hard cold ground out of our cell. I was tired even though I slept for like a full 16 hours. I was like heaven.  I looked over at Carl and pulled the covers off because I was freaking sweating like a horse out in the beating sun.

His eyes are like killing me.

"You wanna get up?" His eyes sucked me into a trance.

"I could eat something."

Carls POV

after we ate

We just finished our "breakfast". We weren't planning on doing anything today. It's going to start getting bad outside and Molly is gonna have Boo soon. Everything's gonna change.  Everything.

I looked outside and saw little flakes of white falling from the sky and hitting the soft earth.

Snow