Chapter 32-Regrets

Carls POV

I heard my father say

"I need to talk to you now son."

I looked over at Molly, the scary look in her eyes.

"C'mon."

She grabbed my shoulder and lifted me up. She was pretty strong for a pregnant girl.

I walked over to my dad with Molly on my side.

"Um, Hersh and I were talking. He told me something about Beth saying that Molly was pregnant. Is it true?"

I saw Molly start to cry. I looked over at her and i began to whimper and looked at my dirty blood stained boots.

"CARL! YOUR FOURTEEN!"

"DONT YELL AT ME! IT WASNT OUR FAULT! ITS THIS WORLD CALLED HELL'S FAULT!"

I was yelling, hot tears rolling down my face.

"Im sorry Rick. I really am." Molly was shaking and I looked at her stomach. It hanging out alot.

"How long?"

"Almost 4 months." I saw Molly's mouth shake as she said it.

"Well, we gotta keep it cool. Eat alot, you are feeding for 2."

Everyone in the mess hall heard it.

I turned because Molly did and saw her eyes puffy. We walked back to our spots and ate. Molly still wasnt eating.

"You need to eat Molly Your not killing the baby."

"Wait, its true? Your pregnant?" Maggie looked over at us.

Molly just nodded and ate her granola bar in peace.

"Whats up?" Glenn walked in.

Maggie walked over to him and whispered something in his ear and his face was shocked.

"Carl, what did i tell you? No candy canes needed to be used."

Daryl walked over to him and grabbed his collar on his shirt.

"Leave him the fuck alone. It was a accident. It happens, even in the real world. Suprised it hasnt happened to you and Maggie."

Maggie covered her mouth, laughing at the burn.

Glenn just walked away. Finally, someone showed him a lesson cause he definelty needed one.

When I looked over at Molly, she was finished with her lousy granola bar and everyone had left, except Daryl.

"Thanks Daryl."

"No problem Molly. I'll get you through this. Even if i gotta beat someones head in."

He smirked.

I got up, Molly helping me up and we walked to our cell in complete silence.

Tonight, Molly slept in her own bed. I was alone.

Alone

By myself

Loner

Lonely

Afraid.