Chapter 39-Boo

Daryls POV

I came up with the funniest name ever but i kinda love it.

"So Boo it is." Carl looked at Molly and they smiled.

Rick came out with 4 bottled waters, granola bars, and some fruit.

Carl took 2 waters, 2 granola bars, and a orange. He handed Molly a bar and a water.

"We'll split the orange." 

Molly took the pocket knife out of her pocket. She had never used this knife on a walker. No blood, no skin, no nothin.

Juice squirted all over the table. It was kinda funny.

Molly scarfed down the granola bar and chugged the crap out of her water.

"Geez, have you ate all day?"

"Yeah, a sandwich."

 "Your feeding for two, need to eat more." 

"Your not my dad Daryl, I think i can handle myself."

Molly put a piece of orange in her mouth.

Carls POV

"Your not my dad Daryl, I think i can handle myself."

Geez, shes been mean the past few weeks. She will be for another 4 whopping months. YAY! I liked it when she was fiesty but she's pissing people off.

"I know Molls, just trying to protect you and Boo." My dad looked over at Daryl confused.

I let Molly finish her orange and we walked off, throwing the fruit peels into the compost bin. I did not want to hear the Boo convo. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I knew it was Molly. I could feel her breaths on my ear and the back of my neck, which she began kissing at. I kinda moaned too. OOPS!

"Do you like that Carl?" She let go of my neck with her lips and sat her chin on my shoulder.

"I love you Grimes."

"Can we go to our cell to continue this? I dont want to stand here."

"Yea, sure." She let go of my waist and walked to our cell. Once we got there, she shut the curtain and pinned me against the wall.

She held my waist and her hands were up my back. I felt her hands go up my back, touching my skin.

"Molly. Your pregnant. We cant do this again."

"Wasnt planning on it. Just wanna have some fun."

"I dont know what your hormones are thinking but we just need to stay calm and lay down."

I pulled her arms away and out of my shirt. I took off my pants showing my blue boxers I always wore to bed.

"Do you want me to sleep in my bed? huh? whats your deal?"

"I just took off my pants, geez. cant a boy sleep in his boxers in peace?" She stared at my white shirt.

"Yes he can." 

I saw her turn around and take off her shirt, it was blood stained. But this time, I saw something diffrent on her back. I saw tons and tons of purple scars on her back. She held her hands at her back, trying not to expose them.

"MOLLY? WHAT THE HELL?"

"What?" She turned around, still having undergarments on.

"Your your your back is covered in-"

"I know Carl. Please dont look at them."

"Why havent you told me about this?"

"I just didnt want to." She began to cry.

I got up, pulling the sheets off and hugged her from behind. It felt weird because her skin was touching me.

"Dont cry baby."

"It's hard not to these days, Carl."

She wiped her tears and bent down to get her bed tank on. She pulled it over her exposed beaten back. She turned around and looked at me, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Dont cry." I put my thumb on her cheeks and wiped away tears trying to escape. She pulled me in for a hug and cried into my shoulder. "Isnt this enough in one day?" I let out of the hug and she nodded.

She jumped into my bed and waited for me to jump in next to her. I began to pull up the covers when a soft hand hit my face. Molly turned her face towards mine and her lips struck mine. We kissed again, WOOHOO!

"Love you."

I pulled up the sheets and she layed her head on my chest and I again put my chin on her temple. I kissed her head lightly.

"How did you get those scars Molly?" She gulped and put her head on the pillow. She looked into my eyes.

"My daddy used to beat me. He came home drunk all the time and tried to kill me." I saw her eyes began to tear up.

"Im sorry, please just dont cry." I put my hand in hers and she layed back down on my chest. 

"I love you Molly."

"I love you too Grimes."