Chapter 20-New Addition

Arthurs POV

I woke up in my cell, lonely.

I got up and looked in Carl's cell. HE SLEEPS WITH MOLLY?

well, im guessing they are in a realtionship. I did walk in on them kissing.

I walked into their cell, looked around.

WOWZA! Carl had 203 issues of comics! I went down to grab one when I heard a yawn.

It was Carl.

"What the hell you doin?"

"Can i borrow a comic?"

"Yeah. Thanks for asking."

I walked off into my cell to read "The amazing spiderman issue 8"

Carls POV

I just woke up, thanks to arthur. Just wanted a silly comic but he was very generous to ask.

I looked over to see Molly sleeping, still. She didnt have nightmares often but they possibly have been coming back the past few days.

I think maybe cause of Stephen.

But who cares about that douche.

Noone!

I played with her hair that was strung out everywhere. She really needed to find scissors so she can get a haircut. She doesnt want me to cause she thinks its cute all stringy. I couldnt blame her I am sexy with it.

I heard a yawn and saw her eyes began fluttering.

"Carl, is that you?"

Mollys POV

I woke up normally. But when i looked at Carl, i saw Stephen.

"Carl is that you?"

"No Molly. Its Stephen."

Carls face soon became dark and sunken. It looked exactly like walker Stephen.

"CARL NO HELP ME!"

I then was aten alive by Carl/Stephen.

But then I woke up.

"Molly, its okay. It was just a nightmare."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I cried into his shoulder, making his shirt wet.

Arthur walked in.

"Molly are you alright?"

I looked up from Carl's shoulder. My eyes felt puffy and looked over at Arthur.

"Yes. I just had a nightmare. A bad one."

"Can I talk to you after breakfast?"

"Of course."

I got up, Carl helping me get onto my feet. Cause of my stupid ankle.

"Here."

He handed me my crutches and i gave him a small kiss on his shoulder.

"Thank you."

We all 3 walked outside. Everyone was curious to meet Arthur. I had forgotten he just got here last night.

"Hey, can i have everyones attention?" I stated.

Everyone looked up to Arthur, Carl, and myself.

"This is Arthur. He came here late last night in need of help. He is from Chicago and would like to stay. He has had a hard time lately. But we all know how he feels. Everyone must accept him."

"Thank you Molly for everything." It was Arthur.

No problem.

We walked to the table we always sit at and Arthur was treated like a prince.

Arthur's face when he saw what we ate.

"You eat squirrel?"

"Yup. It's pretty good. I hunted it myself." Daryl looked proud but that slowly turned grey when he saw Arthur bend over and threw his guts up.

"Yuck. Can I just have some eggs?"

Maggie walked over and sat a plate of eggs in front of him.

"Thank you. Now what's your name?"

" I'm Maggie, but y'all can call me Mags."

I got up and slunched the huge crutches under my arms and walked off. Ready to hear what Arthur had to say.

"Hey Arthur, you still wanna talk?"

"Yea. Um. I haven't told anyone. I I I'm gay."