Chapter 30-Along

Carls POV

I wake up. My hand in Molly's still. I see Beth. We kinda took over her cell.

"Hey. Sorry for waking you." Beth apoligized.

"No need. I needed to wake up. Where's Judith?" I looked over at Molly and saw no Judith.

"I put her in her crib. I like the teddy bear. Who got it?"

"Molly. She got something for everybody."

"What did she get for me?"

"One second."

I ran off to my cell and grabbed a makeup pallete.

"Here."

I handed her the makeup and she smiled.

"Well, tell her thanks when she wakes."

I looked over at her. She looked so peaceful. I picked her up from the chair. I held her bridal style.

I walked to our cell with her. I saw her fluttering eyes.

"Mornin."

"Oh Grimes, what a beautiful sight!"

She looked up at the ceiling, seeing the sky outside.

"I love you." I gave her a kiss, this time on the lips.

"I love you too."

I put her down and wrapped my arms around her shoulder while walking back to our cell.

Mollys POV

We walked back to our cell. I was planning on giving everyone there gifts today.

"Wait where is T-Dog?"

"He got aten Molly. I didnt tell you that?"

"What about Tyreese and Sasha?"

"They are alright."

"Good."

I handed him my bag and he cocked his head at me.

"We are going to hand out the presents."

I giggled and he carried the bag.

I ran around giving everyone their presents and of course everyone thanked me. They all gave me a hug which felt weird on my stomach.

I felt like shit. Man, i hope it's okay. I havent eaten in a few days then i looked down at my wrist, a IV was in the middle of my cuts.

I walked back to our cell and calmed down and just sat there for what seemed like forever. All i wanted to do was be with Carl and Judtih now adays.

I guess the "Grimes" are that awesome.

Carl walked in a few minutes later sweating.

"Carl are you alright?"

He put his hand on the metal bar door.

"Yea, Ive been looking all over for you. Geez, about gave me a heartattack."

Did he think i was dead?

"Well, Im here."

He slunched down next to the edge of the bed and i grabbed his hand which was sweaty.

He bent down and kissed it softly and jumped in bed with me. This would be the first night we would actually sleep in our cell. Its been a while. We just layed their like back in the olden days. I felt like i was back at home.

Then, I felt a small kick in my stomach. I got up quickly and ran to the closest door. The door Carl told me not to go into. I threw up and looked up.

"MOLLY! GET BACK!"

I then saw walkers eating tons of charred flesh. Looks like T-dog. They all turned around and came running at me.

"HELP! COME ON!"

I went into my cell and grabbed my gun. Carl grabbed my shoulder and we ran outside, the dozens of walkers following us.

"GUYS, TONS OF WALKERS ARE COMING GET READY!"

I felt for my knife in my belt and stabbed any that got to close. Then, I looked over at Carl. He was on the ground, whimpering. I then looked closer and saw it.

Carl had been shot.