Chapter 12-Hell Home

Carls POV

I heard a shriek coming from cell block b. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I saw Molly sitting on the ground rocking back and forth looking into Beth's cell.

"Carl.." She whispered and pointed into the cell.

I walked over to see Beth holding Judith. But something was diffrent. She had no left arm.

"Beth, what happened?"

She looked up slowly and looked at me and tilted her head.

"What do you mean?" She held up her left arm and it was perfectly fine.

Molly fell to the ground and I dropped down next to her. I plopped her tiny head onto my lap.

"HERSHEL! HELP!" I yelled suddenly starting to whimper.

Beth got up and ran setting Judith back into her crib.

"Carl.." She said coughing.

"Its going to be alright." I lifted her right hand and kissed it. Only one tear had shed from my eyes.

"Whats happening?" Hershel said.

"She she and I saw Beth with no arm but then when she lifted it up it was there."

"Seems like you've been in a home with pedorlatic gases."

"Is that why the house had power?"

"Probably."

"Ok, lets get her going."

Beth helped me get her onto a rolling bed thing and i walked beside her, holding her hand all the way there.

Mollys POV

I woke up, strapped to some bed. I looked up seeing three faces above me. When my vision was clear, I saw Carl, Hershel, and Beth. Then, i felt a sharp pain in my right wrist.

"FUCK! Whats happening?"

"Watch your mouth Molly." Hershel said.

I could see Carl grinning and it made me smile.

"We have to give you a shot because that "dream" house was infected with some kind of gas. Dont worry,. Carl, Daryl, and Micchone had to get one too." Beth said.

I looked up at Carl to see his right wrist wrapped in gauze. I looked up at the groggy ceiling and felt pain run through my wrist.

"You can get up now. Just try not to use it. The same goes for you buddy boy." Hershel spoke out to both of us.

"Thank you." I said lowly.

I started to walk off, leaving Carl there. Its been awkward since the house sitituation.

"Wait up Molls." He started to flail his arms and ran to me, hugging me from behind.

I just wanted to fall into the bed like back at the house but the prison had just cold hard ground. I fell and Carl was on top of me again. He kissed me and started to laugh in the middle of it. I pulled away and let him laugh it all out. I got up and started to race him to our cell.

But something interrupted us...