Chapter 11-Just Hold On

Carls POV

I fell asleep with her hand intwined in mine.

I woke up, her hand still in mine. Our noses were touching. I saw her eyes flutter. I played with her hair while she was waking.

"Morning Molls." I gave her a quick kiss and started to play with her hair again.

It was probably around 6am and Daryl and Micchone werent in site. I got up and looked around downstairs. I still didnt see them. I wasnt worried cause Daryl's a badass with a crossbow. So is Micchone with her katana.

I ran back upstairs to my beauty waking up from her deep sleep.

"Morning Grimes." She smirked alittle which was cute and I jumped into bed next to her.

She must've heard what I said earlier.

"Is Daryl and Micchone back?" She had her eyes on my hair and started to play around with it.

"No. Dont worry though. You've still got me." I said holding my arms out for a hug like she did to me back at the prison.

"Should we go out? We have nothing."

"This house has to have something. Its still powered."

Molly and I ran down the stairs and looked around. The first thing she looked at was the knife drawer.

"That's my badass." I said, her looking at me bluntly.

"You havent even seen my bad side yet."

She grabbed all the knifes in the drawer, including a butcher knife and stuck half in her bag and half in mine. That remark she had said just came true. She kissed me on the neck and told me to follow her.

I followed her to the basement and flipped the switch. It was a teenagers paradise. Video games, Cotton candy machine, vending machine, and some game tables. I looked at her and gave her a huge hug and picked her up, her legs around my waist.

"C'mon. I wanna kick your ass at COD." She smiled and handed me a remote. She turned on the console and the TV. I was kind of looking at her ass the whole time. Oops. She grabbed a headset for herself and me.

"Lets do this." I scootched up next to her. Cheating. Pushing her, blocking her view, and kissing her while trying to get a instant kill.

"Grimes, you cheater."

She gave up. She threw her remote and headset on the ground and I fell on top of her. It was alittle awkward at first then she winked. We started to get going a something new. Her hand was on my waist and she pulled me on to her and started kissing me like crazy. I couldnt blame her, I was irrestable. I kissed her back but then it went to far. She took off my shirt which wasnt a big deal at the time but then it did. She started to pull her own shirt off. I didnt care. She was my hot sexy mama.

But Daryl did.

"WHAT DA FUCK YA THINK YALL DOING?"

He was looking at Molly.

Daryls POV

So, Micchone and I walk in and couldnt find no kids. I walked to the living room to see a door wide open and ran down to see them doing it on a couch. ON A COUCH FOR PETE SAKE!

"WHAT DA FUCK YA THINK YALL DOING?" I asked letting out to much.

"Its i its not what it looks like." Molly stuttered pushing Carl off her putting her shirt back on.

"All we were doing was having fun. NO sex Daryl." Carl said, defending his girl.

I understood but I did see they had pants on.

"Good. Y'all come up. We got some ing."

I looked over at the TV to see them playing COD.

"YOU GUYS PLAYED COD AND GOT BORED OF IT?"

"No, Carl here was cheating then we did something more fun." Molly said smirking over at Carl who still didnt have a shirt on.

"Meet us up here when y'all fully clothed."

Mollys POV

Once Daryl was gone, I felt so embrassed.

"Carl, Im sorry."

"Dont be sorry. It was fun. Just alittle embrassing." His face was red.

"You shouldnt be embrassed! He saw my fucking bra!"

"He saw my nipples.."

Carl looked down at his chest and smiled. When he looked up, I kissed him. Just one last time.

"You coming or do i have to come break ya'll up agan?"

Carl put his shirt and we walked up the stairs, our faces still red.

Micchone must've known cause she wasnt looking so good.

"I sware if that goes to far." Micchone said starting to laugh.

"We promise it didnt." I said looking over at my Grimes.

"We're gone a head back to the prison." Daryl said.

We walked back to the prison, only a mile away. We ran into maybe 3 walkers and thats about it.

Once we got to the prison, I ran to go see Beth and Judtih. Daryl and Micchone went to talk to Rick.

Shit... What if they tell?

"Hey!" I said seeing Beth hold Judith but it wasnt Beth. I mean it was Beth but not herself.

It was Beth, as a walker.