Chapter 41- He's Back

Mollys POV

"Carl, do you see that too?" I pointed to the small figure in the distance.

"Yes." He squinted his eyes and i grabbed my crossbow.

I opened the door slowly and injected a arrow into the bow and pulled back the string

"Who are you and why are you here?" I asked calmy.

"Im im"

I looked up and saw his arm it was gone.  He looked at my belly and his mouth dropped.

"MOLLY?"

I cocked my head at him and knew who he was.

"Arthur!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Have you been bit or scratched?" Carl seemed curious.

"No, just killed those walkers that were at the house. I've been there for a few months now. How are you guys?"

I pulled out of the hug.

"Im great. Boo here isn't making my pain any better though." I looked down at my stomach.

"Boo?" A smirk took over his face.

"Daryl and Carl call it that since we dont know what else to call it." I held my stomach.

"Oh, ok. What are you guys out here for?"

"Looking for stuff for Boo and some water and food. Pretty much anything we can find."

"Come with us." I grabbed Arthur's arm and dragged him to the car.

He hopped in the back with our stuff.  I handed him a package of wet wipes and he wiped himself clean. I handed him my crossbow and he sat it in the seat next to him.

"There's a shop up the street. It should have everything we need." Carl looked up from the map.

I turned up the road and saw a abandoned store. I parked in the lot and opened the door. Once Arthur got out, I grabbed my bag and crossbow. Carl got his stuff out of the other side. He had his gun in his holster and his knife tucked behind his shirt. I had a knife in my shirt. Arthur still had his butcher knife, covered in his own blood.

Carls POV

I thought i killed that son. I swear he got ripped to shreds by those walkers. I like him alittle but i dont hate him alot. you get me?

I grabbed my bag and weapons and walked into the shop. I saw a walker but it fell when i saw it. A bolt through it's head. I saw Molly walk over and grab the bolt. 

"Your too fast for me." 

I saw her smile. The store was light enough for me to see most stuff. Molly and I walked over to the baby section.

"Arthur, get some canned food and water. Anything we might need." Molly was in charge.

I saw her look through uni-sex clothing. I just grabbed everything, stuffed it in my bag. Molly grabbed stuffed animals, bottles, nipples for bottles, teethers, toys, dipears, blankets, and that sort of stuff.

Arthur came back with blood splattered on his face. 

"There are some walkers down there."

Molly walked over to where he was and turned on her crossbow light. One was eating another. She shot her bolt threw the eye and it fell, lifelessly to the ground. She pulled the bolt out and wiped the blood on her pant leg.

"jackpot." I saw food galore, water, and even a crib.

"holy shit." Molly managed to mumble under her breath.