Chapter 55- The End?

I wake up, I hear beeping in my ear. I flutter my eyes and hear low whispers. Was I dead? Where am I?

"Molly?"

I heard the voice before.

"Mom?"

My eyes open and I see my mom in the doorway.

"Where am I? Heaven? Hell?"

"Watch your mouth. Your in a hospital girlie."

"Was everything a dream? No zombies?"

She let out a chuckle. "Your funny. Yes. It's alright."

"Where's Carl?"

"Who's Carl?"

No, this is a dream. WAKE UP! I slapped myself a few times.

"Am I here because I was pregnant? Where's the baby?"

"Molly. It was all a dream. Your not pregnant, no zombies, and no Carl."

I felt my mouth quiver, It was all a horrid dream.

"Where's daddy?"

"He's in jail sweetheart. Remember? He beat you and got caught, killed papa and nanna.." 

"Is that why I'm here?"

"No, you had influzena for a few weeks. You've been in a coma for 3 weeks now."

I looked to my side to see needles in my arm, attached to machines.

"Oh. Am I allowed up?"

"Yeah, I leave you alone to get dressed."

My mom left and shut the door behind. I pulled the needle out of my arm and grabbed my clothes. I pulled off the dumb nightgown and put on my blue shirt. I grabbed my thigh shorts and saw something fall. I was too lazy to bend down and grab it. I saw my camera. 

I walked out of my room, yawning. I saw alot of old people in wheelchairs. I heard a yell and saw a young woman run into the room next to mine.

I had seen this woman before. She had black hair that was wavy on the ends, brown eyes, and was skinny. I squinted my eyes to see a boy I had also seen before. He had brown stringy hair, bright blue eyes, and little freckles on his face. But in his hand was a shrieff hat. I walked back to my room and bent down cracking my back. It was a photograph. In the picture was me but with a odd looking boy with a hat. I ran back to the room and walked in. The woman looked at me weird. The boy looked up. I looked at the picture and he matched the picture.

"Carl?"

The End?

Thanks for reading! Should I write a sequel? Cliffhanger be like. I hope you enjoyed! 

Comment and Vote below! Thank you all so much! 

Bai - Mikayla