2. Murder plan

" Her guardian is her husband Harish.......!!" Her reply took be aback....
What??? Harish!!! My heart started beating faster at d sound of his name!! Beads of persperation appeared on my forehead. I turned to see d reception air conditioned. I wiped by forehead with my handkey.

I was about to ask Priya abt him, that's when I heard my name being called by someone. I turned around to see d nurse screeming my name n running towards us. " Doctor, her heartbeat became abnormal again. Plz come n chec...." Even before she completes her statement, I started running towards kavya's room. As soon as I opened, I found her struggling to breathe eventhough she was provided with oxygen mask. I went to her n checked d oxygen mask. It was fitted perfectly. I turned around to call d Dean n I tripped on something.

That caught my attention. I observed it carefully n was shocked when I came to know that it was d pipe for oxygen supply which was cut. I called for d nurse immediately asking her to get an other pipe. Within no time she arrived with it n I replaced it with the earlier one. I saw d Dean n some other doctors barging into d room. Dean came close to Kavya n examined her breathing n heartbeat which luckily came back to normal. Dean congratulated me for my presence of mind. But I payed no attention to it.

My mind was wandering abt d pipe which was cut. I can clearly say that it was purposely cut by someone with a knife or a cutter. It means someone tried to kill her. OMG!!! What could have happened if d nurse didn't notice it on time?? I asked her to hide it from others before Dean came in. At first she denied but on my constant request, she finaly hid it under d table that was near kavya's bed.

As soon as Dean n others left, I asked d nurse to get d cut pipe. She got it n I directly marched out of d room. My mind was filled with questions n confusions. I reached my cabin. I placed d cut pipe on d table n took a closer look at it. I was right. It was definitely cut with a knife or a cutter.

But who wants to kill Kavya?
Who is she?
Is it her enemy who targetted her or she was mistaken to be someone else?
She was admitted in d hospital as an accident case...So is it d same group who planned on her accident?
But anyways why do they wanna kill her?
What is her relation with Harish??
But is he d same Harish I know or someone else?
If he is d same one I know, then he do they know eachother?
Priya said that he is her husband?
How is it even possible?
Nooooooooo..........!!!!!!!
He can't be my Harish!!!
If he is not my Harish, then who is he?
Any husband would come to hospital during his wife's delivery!! But he is not here!!! Why??
There is no mention of him name even in kavya's medical reports!!!?????

Urggggh!! To many questions popped out in my mind!! My mind is gonna blast!! Only Priya knows d answers ...!

Just then I realised she wasn't outside kavya's room when I came out. Where did she go? Since yesterday I'm trying to ask her exactly what's happening... But she always tries to escape. But now this time I'll make sure she answers all my questions. But I thought adt d murder attempt of Kavya. I just can't leave it like that.

A doctor knows d value of a life!! So obviously being a doctor, I'm not gonna leave those guys who tried to kill Kavya, whoever it is. But before that I have to discuss with Priya abt it coz she might be knowing who could have done it. I locked d cut pipe in my cupboard n went out to search for Priya.

It was past lunch time n I would not find her though I searched for her since morning. I even asked d other staffs but no one had any clue of her. I tried calling her but her phone wasn't reachable. I was shocked when I got to know that she didn't even enquire abt kavya's health to any of d doctors. I guess there is definitely something more than I thought it could be.

I returned to my cabin but my mind was wondering what could have happened to Priya. Why did she leave again? Even now she didn't​bother to inform me. Where did she go? All the questions occupied my mind completely. I couldn't even concentrate on my work. I decided to talk to Dean abt d murder attempt n ask him what to do. First I thought to go to d police right away but atleast Dean is supposed to know what is going on in his own hospital. So I decided to take his suggestion.

As I was abt to knock d door, I heard him screeming on his phone" Damn u!!!! Why didn't u do it perfectly?? ...... ya she is safe!! Shweta treated her n now she is alright!!................
No I'm not going to give another chance!! If my staff even get d slightest clue of it, then I would be in trouble!! Darn it!!!.... Just get lost!!!" he hanged up d phone.

I was blanked out for a second!! I think there is something really wrong going on around me which I'm not aware of!!! My mind warned me not to tell Dean anything abt it coz I heard him taking my name saying that I'm d one who saved her. Is he refering to Kavya!! It means he already knew that she is gonna be killed by someone!!!?? Oh my goodness!! All thanks to that nurse that Kavya is alive now!! I guess I shouldn't let d Dean know that I'm aware of d murder attempt. It might even turn risky to my life!! So I kept d cut pipe safely in my bag as it was d only proof that I have! I walked towards d car parking area to go home.

I was still in my thoughts when I bumped into someone. I would feel d muscular arms catching hold of my waist so that I don't fall. My bag feel on d ground. I got out of his grip n leaned down to collect my bag. I must be careful abt my bag since it had d proof. I stood up to meet his eyes n thank him. But wait..... these eyes......OMG!!! Harish!! I blanked out looking at his eyes... They were d same attracting deep blue eyes that made me fall for him years ago n also made me regret falling for him!!

Nooooooooo....I don't want it!!! I don't want d history to repeat over again!! Nooooooooo... It can't happen!!! Why did he come?? For me????
Nooooooooo....
Why??? Why me again??? Why???

__________________________________

Hey guys!! Add I promised, here​ is my early update!! I hope u like it!!

So guys whom do u think would have tried to kill Kavya?? Is it d same group who planned her accident?

Is there a threat to d new born also??

Is d Dean also involved in it?? Did She guessed it right?

What happened​ to Priya again? Where did she go?

Who is Harish? He is he related to Shweta's past?

Is he kavya's husband?? If no, then why is he here??

Why does Shweta regret seeing him again?

Guess n let me know what u think!!

Don't forget to vote n comment!!
It makes me glad... It encourages me to write more...... Not only me but any writer....

With Love...,
Ur frnd!!

Keep smiling n enjoy reading!!!